View Full Version : DA Prater and the Black Community

stick47
09-08-2010, 05:53 AM
Touchy subject but is turning a blind eye to what appears to be a double standard a good thing for Okc? IMO the Pastors' objections to the judges removal smells to the High Heavens. :dizzy:

BBatesokc
09-08-2010, 06:39 AM
The NAACP and the rest of those 'Prater Haters' are the biggest bunch of hypocrites to come down the pike in a long time. They applauded DA Prater when he charged Ersland with the murder of some scum bag black youth (and took tons of criticism for that decision), now that he's uncovered two corrupt black judges he's a racist. The only silver lining is it adds more credibility to the argument the local NAACP is not to be taken seriously.

They want to ignore the findings of the investigations against these judges, they want to ignore that these investigations were only initiated after 3rd parties came to the DA's office with valid complaints and they want to simply focus on the color of their skin ~ The most racist group in OKC is the NAACP.

kevinpate
09-08-2010, 10:54 AM
There was a time in days gone by when the only nice words I could utter about the da office were along the lines of 'at least they go home nights and weekends instead of reeking havoc 24/7'

However, I think Prater is catching some raw nonsense on that particular case from the getgo, from many corners and I doubt it stops anytime soon.

Camaro Z28
09-13-2010, 04:15 PM
The nincompoops complaining about Prater had better do the research into the questionable background of the "judge" in question. It is like the pot calling the kettle... She has not kept her skirts clean and it it about to be a public spectacle.