View Full Version : Biggest Loss for the Thunder?

Scout200
08-25-2010, 10:21 AM
In your opinion, what's the biggest, most painful loss that the Thunder endured?

-Scout

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=c76cf8fe9f&view=att&th=12a389c5dce8e8d4&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_gcex13ul0&zw

Thunder
08-25-2010, 11:11 AM
The playoffs against the Lakers.

ultimatesooner
08-25-2010, 12:09 PM
possibly the Utah game that was stolen from them - this one and another win somewhere and they get someone other than LA in the 1st round and probably advance

Laramie
08-25-2010, 06:51 PM
The loss to Utah was possibly in my opinion the most devastating loss because of the timing; however, it was also a blessing in descise. It will definitely give the team confidence that they must move on (put unfortunate calls behind you) and going into this season that they can compete against the Lakers.

I didn't hear this team crying about the foul on Durant by C. J. Miles; they moved on quickly and recognized that those calls are going to favor the home team.

Kerry
08-30-2010, 09:01 AM
I would say game 2 against LA. Everyone fixates on game 6 but if OKC wins game 2 (and they had 2 chance at the end to win it) then we get a win in LA and probaly go on to win it all. We led 3 times in the 4th quarter only to let slip away on poor shooting.

Bryant scored 15 points in the fourth, but sent the crowd into an anguished groan when he missed the first of two free throws with 15 seconds left. He made the second to keep Los Angeles ahead 94-92.

Durant missed a 3-pointer and Gasol got fouled, but he also missed the first with 7 seconds left, keeping the Thunder's hopes alive. Gasol hit the second, and then Jeff Green, who had 12 points, missed a 3-pointer as time expired.