View Full Version : Funny Video Featuring Cattleman's Stakehouse

Kerry
08-19-2010, 01:40 PM
Now for something I know you will really love. One of the benefits of being an up and coming city is that we get more exposure on national television programs. Sometimes that backfires though. Fell free to watch the whole thing but the best part is from about the 3:50 mark to the 5 minute mark.

CrpLoClhkW0

Matt
08-19-2010, 01:45 PM
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/581/funny966.jpg

Midtowner
08-19-2010, 01:49 PM

fuzzytoad
08-19-2010, 01:59 PM
this post no longer necessary, delete at will

Kerry
08-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Thanks Fuzzytoad. I tried posting it like I always do and it wouldn't come up. I even tried copying the embed code from You tube and that wouldn't work either. Thanks again. I corrected the orginal post.

Matt
08-19-2010, 02:07 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/2u8dtdt.jpg

OKC@heart
08-19-2010, 03:02 PM
That was hillarious! But I have to admit that I am a bit off of eating anything with brain matter in it if I can help it. I know that they are very careful and that we don't have the problems that they do in England and Europe with "Mad Cow Disease" but had a dear friend, get sick in November with trouble remembering things, and then she was dead in February. The diagnosis was the human form of mad cow, which is what you can get from eating tainted meat from animals that had the condition. Prior to that I would have had no problem trying it...

Doug Loudenback
08-19-2010, 10:05 PM
The video was great ... but my personal experience at Cattlemen's does not match the hyperbole. After all these years, I keep thinking that I've missed something or was just there on a bad day ... but it still has not come close to matching the best steak that I've eaten in Okc. Notwithstanding, the national exposure is just fine by me.

Of course, not being sure, I'll doubtless try it again. But not for brains ... been there, done that. My advice (and coming from a childhood in which my grandmother cooked brains for breakfast and which I liked), "Just say no."

Larry OKC
08-19-2010, 10:22 PM
My granddad would have loved the whole brain thing, he was a butcher by trade and ate all sorts of things like that (but I'll pass). Had no idea they made there own salad dressing and that it was that involved. Next time I am there, will definitely give it a try.

Kerry
08-19-2010, 10:29 PM
When my wife first showed me this I fell on the floor laughing.