View Full Version : Anyone Ever lived in Lakeview Towers?

chase2324
08-19-2010, 11:24 AM
Has anyone ever lived in Lakeview Towers?

Any response on your experience?
Thanks.

Jon27
08-19-2010, 06:22 PM
I lived there for 6 months in 2002. At the time the a/c would not keep the place cool. The elevators are very very slow. They wouldn't fix anything. I hated it!!

BBatesokc
08-19-2010, 07:22 PM
I lived there briefly as a roommate around 1993. I also was a volunteer for CONTACT Crisis hotline when it was located in two conjoined apartments there in the late 80's. I also knew a guy named David Porte that had a double penthouse there in the 80's that was way over decorated but very cool in a Gigolo kinda way. I kinda liked it back then, but I was also a lot younger and single. It kind of had a rep as a gay complex back then. I have no idea, but it did have alot of artist, hippie types and I liked it. I agree it was one of those "all bills paid" complexes but that just meant they controlled the temperature of your apt and it was never quite right. It was also kinda old then and I can only imagine how old the units must look now. But, the view was great, the balconies were awesome and I really liked the location. I was there awhile back and they had redone the basement with a pretty cool lounge area with a bar, pool table and theatre room.

SOONER44EVER
08-22-2010, 01:00 AM
I lived there in 1990. My mom was the manager and it was great. They redid the whole building and added all kinds of neat stuff. I heard it went way downhill after it sold in 1993 I believe.

gen70
08-22-2010, 08:17 AM
I lived there in the late 70's and it was a pretty cool place at that time.

metro
08-26-2010, 10:50 AM
I lived there in 1990. My mom was the manager and it was great. They redid the whole building and added all kinds of neat stuff. I heard it went way downhill after it sold in 1993 I believe.

Well hopefully they've done some work to it since 93.