View Full Version : Email Campaign of the Week - let's help clean up Midtown

metro
08-17-2010, 02:30 PM
Okay, I know we have done some in the past and some were effective and some not. I'm asking that anyone, particularly those who live or work in Downtown/Midtown email Braum's and voice your complaints about the NW 17th and Classen location. There are entire threads on this website dedicated to the inconsistent service and cleanliness of their stores. I'm asking those of you who agree to also fill out their online feedback form and hopefully they will do something about the cleanliness/appearance of this store. I'm going to do the same for the Homeland across the street. It's time these anchors clean up their act as MidTown is really shaping up, and some of the city's most affluent neighborhoods are within a stones throw of these two stores.

http://www.braums.com/CommentsSuggestion.asp

http://www.homelandstores.com/Contact/

blangtang
08-17-2010, 02:43 PM
I've been to both stores in the last week and had no problems. What is it you disapprove of exactly? There's also some poor a** neighborhoods a stone's throw away, but I don't get the problem...

circuitboard
08-17-2010, 04:16 PM
I would say that, almost all of the braum's need to be remodeled. If they made all of them look like and have the service of the one in Gallardia, I would go more often.

okclee
08-17-2010, 04:34 PM
Heres a rumor, take it for what it is, rumor.

I made a comment to one of the Braums empoyees about how poor (dirty and old) of a store that they had (17th and Classen). He said that they are planning on tearing it down to make way for one of the newer Braums soon.

Again rumor, this wasn't a manager just another kid employee that messes up my order nearly every time I am in there.

I will email both Braums and Homeland.

Spartan
08-18-2010, 12:08 AM
I'm a pretty complicated order-er (which is always ironic because I like my burgers the easiest way you can make it, just meat and bread) and I rarely get my order messed up by any Braum's.

I think a campaign to get OCU to shape up its appearance would be more effective tho, honestly..