View Full Version : Dog Grooming

SoonerQueen
08-14-2010, 06:34 PM
**CERTIFIED DOG GROOMER*** I'm Marybeth Marr. I'm a Certified Dog Groomer. (405)-226-0271 No cage drying. No tranquilizers. Will pick up and bring back if within a reasonable distance. All dogs welcome, big or small. All Grooms Include: *Clip (if wanted) *Trimmed Nails, Feet, Pads *Sanitary Trim *Ears Plucked *Anal Gland Expression *Bath *Double Shampooing *Dip *Bow/Bandana *Perfume *Call for Prices*

This is my son's girlfriend. If you need your dog groomed, give her a try.

SoonerQueen
10-01-2010, 10:15 PM
I just wanted to remind you of this post. Marybeth is trying to start a dog grooming business and needs to start getting a regular client list started. If you need to have your dog groomed, give her a call.

JuJuBeans
01-10-2011, 11:24 AM
Where is she located? I go to Dog and Cat Haven in MWC love Tara, but sometimes too far. She only charges 25 for my toy poodle though and does an amazing job without shots etc..

Thunder
01-10-2011, 12:00 PM
It is always nice to support fellow members within OKCTalk. What is her price for a doggy being 100lbs? He is more of a puppy, tbh. And I do want to know the location. Please say Del City!

SoonerQueen
01-13-2011, 12:50 PM
She just opened her own grooming business. She is located right behind the old Alan Gordon's jewelry story at 65th and N May. I think it says Ms Jo's, but Marybeth is the owner now. You ought to try her out. I'm not sure of the costs.

SoonerQueen
02-26-2015, 12:18 AM
This business has closed. I would appreciate it if you would remove the whole thread.