View Full Version : Candles Anyone?????

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
03-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Hello Everyone,
Its me,I have started a new side Biz along with the other side Biz LOl.Anyway This one is 100% Soy candles, you guys these are awesome!!!Soy candles for those that dont know burn cleaner and longer than regular candles.They are made differently.Anyhow for those interested I am sure that once you try these you will never burn anything else!They are also made locally here in Edmond.For a full list of Scents(I also provide you this with first purchase)go check out www.Berrymancandleco.com They are very much worth it!IDont order from the site you can get them through me at a discount!If you would like to order PM me here or call 822-5128.Also let me know of special requests,we dont carry all scents all year round.I can deliver to you or we can meet.Thanks everyone!

DarlingDiva

mranderson
03-03-2005, 06:52 AM
I am glad to see someon doing something good with soy... Other than soy sauce, of course.

Midtowner
03-03-2005, 07:53 AM
I love soy milk.. and tofu.. yum.

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
03-03-2005, 10:33 AM
Har Har Har Oh You guys are KILLING me.

DarlingDiva:congrats:

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
03-03-2005, 11:04 AM
I am glad to see someon doing something good with soy... Other than soy sauce, of course.
I'm just thinking...Can there be enough Soy Sauce??? :tweeted:

metro
03-03-2005, 11:03 PM
how much?? it didnt say

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
03-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Hello All,

I also forgot to mention this,We do fundraisers with the candles as well so if you need Uniforms or traveling or Pizza money for your Sports Teams let us know Each kid on the team has the Potential of making $50 for their team with just 20 candles!It would'nt be hard becuase they really sell themselves.Anyway Im really busy with this these days so Back to work I go!Let me know everyone!For those of you that have been PM'ing me so far thanks for the interest!

DarlingDiva:stop: