View Full Version : Photowalk today

so1rfan
07-24-2010, 01:54 PM
There will be over 100 people walking through Oklahoma City today as part of Scott Kelby's Third Annual photowalk. More info here: http://worldwidephotowalk.com/locations/?q=oklahoma+city

There are over 34,000 people participating worldwide.

If I'm correct a Flickr account will be set up where everyone that participates can load up to five photos. Once I get that link I'll share it.

I'll add some to my iconOklahoma.com website as well.

Gonna be a hot one...

Spartan
07-24-2010, 01:56 PM
Why do these guys never leave Bricktown?

so1rfan
07-24-2010, 02:03 PM
One of the walks is starting at the Civic Center. That's a little better than all three being in Bricktown.

so1rfan
07-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Whew, it was hot out there today.

I just wanted to say wow there are a lot of serious photographers in this town. We met in a room at Coco Flow to get our route and instructions. As I looked around the room I was amazed at the impressive amount of gear these people carried. I would easily guess that there was a quarter of a million dollars worth of cameras and lenses in that room.

We were pretty spread out when walking but I can imagine what some of the people on the canal boats were thinking when they would pass by a group of us and everyone would start shooting.

It was fun because of the people. I really didn't take very many photos. The light was so harsh today and I hear ya Nick, I've taken so many shots of Bricktown, I was looking for something different.

I think next year I'm going to take the trip up to Tulsa and do the photo walk up there.