View Full Version : Thunder gaining new fans!

dmoor82
07-23-2010, 04:25 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/423875-5-reasons-to-become-an-oklahoma-city-thunder-fan?2647822

dmoor82
07-23-2010, 05:03 PM
Looks like The Thunder are now looking like The "Good" in The NBA,and The Heat are looking like The Evil!I can't wait until The season start's.

Richard at Remax
07-23-2010, 05:40 PM
we also might gain some new fans in moscow since we play cska moskow as a preseason game in the ford center

HOT ROD
07-25-2010, 08:04 PM
Interesting that they rated CP3 coming to OKC the 3rd most likely option (with him going to NYK #1 and #2 staying put in NOH).

Too bad Westbrook is doing so well and is the 2nd face of the Thunder - because although I think CP3 would LOVE to come back to OKC and play with KD, I don't think we should mess up the chemistry of the team in order to get him (in other words, what would we do with Westbrook if CP3 came??).

Exciting times though, OKC is in the limelight - and very positive!!!

BDK
07-25-2010, 09:31 PM
Interesting that they rated CP3 coming to OKC the 3rd most likely option (with him going to NYK #1 and #2 staying put in NOH).

Too bad Westbrook is doing so well and is the 2nd face of the Thunder - because although I think CP3 would LOVE to come back to OKC and play with KD, I don't think we should mess up the chemistry of the team in order to get him (in other words, what would we do with Westbrook if CP3 came??).

Exciting times though, OKC is in the limelight - and very positive!!!

HOT ROD, CP3 is not a free agent so, in all likelihood, we'd have to trade Westbrook and much more to get Paul.

Personally, I think we should stick with what we've got. Though Paul is the better player right now, who know's what Westbrook's ceiling might be. Paul's injury last season also worries me. Was it the exception or the rule?