View Full Version : Wired Magazine Laughs at Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics "I-Dosing" Investigation

dismayed
07-19-2010, 09:28 PM
Hey remember the whole "I-Dosing" thread on this site from a month or two ago? Well, apparently Wired Magazine stumbled upon it. They are having a good laugh at our expense as are a few other websites....

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/07/digital-drugs/

Note to the state of Oklahoma: CLEARLY IT'S A PRANK.

Bunty
07-19-2010, 11:51 PM
I'm not surprised that state agency can make itself look silly. Their agents have been known to go around trying to scare people about marijuana by pointing out it contains 400 chemicals. Well, big deal. It's normal for a plant to contain hundreds of chemicals.

skyrick
07-20-2010, 05:18 AM
As it should.

Spartan
07-20-2010, 05:39 PM
Wow.

dismayed
07-20-2010, 07:34 PM
Love the fact that the video also highlights some of the other pressing concerns of Oklahoma parents and school children such as "demonic possession." Sometimes watching our local news is like watching grown adults talk whose intellectual and emotional capabilities have not progressed beyond junior high.

Spartan
07-20-2010, 09:37 PM
Love the fact that the video also highlights some of the other pressing concerns of Oklahoma parents and school children such as "demonic possession." Sometimes watching our local news is like watching grown adults talk whose intellectual and emotional capabilities have not progressed beyond junior high.

I watch Channel 4, because it's the funniest.