View Full Version : Great Description of OKC

Midtowner
03-01-2005, 11:05 AM
http://www.okcu.edu/law/admissions/admissions_exploreokc.html

Sooner&RiceGrad
03-03-2005, 09:50 PM
The claim to having one of the most extensive urban park systems is complete crap. The rest of it is somewhat true, and flattering. I could have done a lot better though, mark my word.

floater
03-04-2005, 09:25 AM
Something that goes on underappreciated is the city's trails system, though. When the city's done, we'll have more than 200 miles of trails. That's great no matter how big the city is.

Midtowner
03-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Something that goes on underappreciated is the city's trails system, though. When the city's done, we'll have more than 200 miles of trails. That's great no matter how big the city is.

I am very much looking forward to those bike trails all being connected.

HOT ROD
03-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Not bad, I wish the Visitors Centre would do something like that instead of the one they have "12,000 hotel rooms ... bla bla bla"

saying something like that just seems so small-time. Ever big city in the nation has 12,000 hotel rooms, big deal!

Why doesnt the visitors centre talk about what truly sets OKC apart, just like the OCU description does.

And OKC has more than 12k hotel rooms now anyways but what is the big deal in that??? Maybe that is why the visitors centre is sparsely supported financially. Sort-of reminds me about the OK Tourism fiasco.

Midtowner
03-04-2005, 06:00 PM
Not bad, I wish the Visitors Centre would do something like that instead of the one they have "12,000 hotel rooms ... bla bla bla"

saying something like that just seems so small-time. Ever big city in the nation has 12,000 hotel rooms, big deal!

Why doesnt the visitors centre talk about what truly sets OKC apart, just like the OCU description does.

And OKC has more than 12k hotel rooms now anyways but what is the big deal in that??? Maybe that is why the visitors centre is sparsely supported financially. Sort-of reminds me about the OK Tourism fiasco.

What the OCU Law School doesn't tell you is that you won't have time to enjoy any of those cool things they just listed ;)

HOT ROD
03-04-2005, 07:33 PM
Ya Midtowner, Law school IS pretty demanding, huh. :)

Midtowner
03-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Ya Midtowner, Law school IS pretty demanding, huh. :)

That's what I'm told.

Will find out this August.