View Full Version : Bristol to marry..........

Bostonfan
07-14-2010, 07:33 AM
Levi. hahahahahahahahahahaha, you just can't make this stuff up! She didn't even tell her mom. But hey, this will last forever, Levi has her name tattooed on his finger, how special, LOL.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/14/bristol-palin-levi-johnst_n_645580.html

PennyQuilts
07-14-2010, 08:23 AM
Good lord. She is an idiot. She has to be out of her mind. That guy is such a loser. She needs to be committed to the nervous hospital.

oneforone
07-14-2010, 08:47 AM
I guess some people have to touch a hot stove several times before they realize it's harmful.

PennyQuilts
07-14-2010, 09:31 AM
I guess some people have to touch a hot stove several times before they realize it's harmful.

She might as well put her head in the oven and save time.

FritterGirl
07-14-2010, 10:58 AM
What's really sad is the way they BOTH have played this out in the media up to this point...kind of like the Heidi and Spencer of politics. They really deserve each other. They made a beautiful baby, though. Of course, he looks nothing like his daddy. (Just an observation.)

BrettL
07-14-2010, 12:47 PM
What's really sad is the way they BOTH have played this out in the media up to this point...kind of like the Heidi and Spencer of politics. They really deserve each other. They made a beautiful baby, though. Of course, he looks nothing like his daddy. (Just an observation.)

Isn't that the truth. I actually feel sorry for these kids. How many stupid decisions do other people make that we never hear about? Just because she's the daughter of someone famous she's thrown into the spotlight. I think mama grizzly needs to knock some sense into her daughter.

ronronnie1
07-15-2010, 03:30 PM
I doubt these two idiots would be "getting married" if US Weekly or People Magazine weren't around to document it - and pay them for it.