View Full Version : idoser/digital drug's!

dmoor82
07-13-2010, 04:38 PM
Anybody heard of this new fad?You can go on a website and download drugs!You can choose any type of illicit drug or even sex/orgasms!The digtal download gives you tones and different frequencies too trick your brain into thinking your high off that certain drug(cocaine,meth,pot,pills-even sex and sleep!)sites like idoser sell all sorts of drugs/downloads!You can even download these drugs onto a iphone,PC,ipod,Mp3 player,and all you need is some headphones!There was a local news story about it at Mustang HS,and there have been some National news peices!What do you guy's think? Good/Bad-wrong/right?

dmoor82
07-13-2010, 06:03 PM
http://http://www.newsok.com/digital-drugs-at-mustang-high-school-have-experts-warning-of-slippery-slope/article/3475464

MadMonk
07-13-2010, 08:57 PM
ROFL! Sounds like an easy way to scam gullible kids.

Bunty
07-13-2010, 10:29 PM
Paranoids fear it will be a gateway to real drugs. Will slope foreheaded Oklahoma politicians try to look silly by trying ban digital drugs in order to get votes? They'll likely have better luck trying to ban fake marijuana as they have already tried without success, but wait until next year.

mugofbeer
07-13-2010, 10:44 PM
Curious. Has anyone actually tried this? How can it work? Seems like you'd have to be in a trance or hypnosis or something.

Bunty
07-22-2010, 08:49 PM
Apparently, young girls survived going crazy in wild fits of screams over hearing the music of Elvis Presley and the Beatles back long ago, so I wouldn't worry about idoser.

skyrick
07-23-2010, 05:18 AM
The apostrophe...the most misunderstood and misused punctuation.

Midtowner
07-23-2010, 10:44 AM
The apostrophe...the most misunderstood and misused punctuation.

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/3/13/633725370990686460-ApostrophesUseemforplurals.jpg

bandnerd
07-23-2010, 02:42 PM
I asked some students about this last spring when they first broke the story out in Mustang (I guess they're bringing it back up because of elections and impending school starts) and they said it was pretty much bunk.

I look forward to having my little newspaper staff do something over it at the beginning of the year. I'm interested to see what they find out.

Matt
07-23-2010, 04:12 PM
Anybody heard of this new fad?You can go on a website and download drugs!You can choose any type of illicit drug or even sex/orgasms!The digtal download gives you tones and different frequencies too trick your brain into thinking your high off that certain drug(cocaine,meth,pot,pills-even sex and sleep!)sites like idoser sell all sorts of drugs/downloads!You can even download these drugs onto a iphone,PC,ipod,Mp3 player,and all you need is some headphones!There was a local news story about it at Mustang HS,and there have been some National news peices!What do you guy's think? Good/Bad-wrong/right?

I think I want to personally strangle every grammar teacher you ever had.

dmoor82
07-23-2010, 04:29 PM
Ohh oh! I got caught by The grammar police!j/k

Midtowner
07-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Ohh oh! I got caught by The grammar police!j/k0
:doh:

But really, this whole thing is bunkum. A way to get dummies to watch the evening news, not much more.

All I can say is to anyone who believes there is merit here, God bless your little heart.

Kerry
07-27-2010, 09:58 AM
ROFLMAO!

This reminds of the global peace and harmony brought on by the music of future band Wild Stallions.

I am Bill S. Preston Esquire… and I am Ted Theodor Logan… …and we are Wild Stallions!