View Full Version : Personal Trainers???

okcsince1987
07-13-2010, 01:30 PM
I am moving back to OKC from New York and would like to start a good workout plan. I e-mailed a personal trainer and he told me I had to come in for a consultation to discuss the price. Does anyone know how much one costs/payment plans? I'm totally lost. Even a general idea as to how much would be cool.

t3h_wookiee
07-13-2010, 07:55 PM
My husband sees one, and pays $660 a month, for 3 visits a week, so I think $55 a session. Totally worth every single penny too! Are you going to be on the northside or southside?

okcsince1987
07-14-2010, 01:45 PM
I grew up over by S.W. 44th and May but when I return home will be looking to move to Moore. I'm really excited because I have been gone for 3 years! So happy to finally be coming home in a week. $660 is not too bad. I will have to seriously look into one now. Thank you.

t3h_wookiee
07-15-2010, 05:24 PM
We're far south OKC/Moore ourselves. :) Let me know if you'd be interested in the name of where my husband goes. It's done him an amazing world of good. Since January he's lost 45 pounds and 3 pants sizes. :)

MonkeesFan
07-17-2010, 11:55 AM
We're far south OKC/Moore ourselves. :) Let me know if you'd be interested in the name of where my husband goes. It's done him an amazing world of good. Since January he's lost 45 pounds and 3 pants sizes. :)

Impressive! Congrations to your husband! I need to find a personal trainer myself too, I need to gain weight, I am a skinny wimp!

t3h_wookiee
07-20-2010, 09:51 PM
Impressive! Congrations to your husband! I need to find a personal trainer myself too, I need to gain weight, I am a skinny wimp!

Thanks! I'll pass the gratz on to him. :)

ronronnie1
07-22-2010, 04:26 PM

Same here. Skinny and seemingly impossible to gain any weight. However, there are a few things you can do: If you smoke, quit (will increase appetite.) Eat lots of protein - one gram of protein per pound of body weight. And avoid cardio as much as possible.

Oh and congrats to the person who lost all the weight. You will notice that people treat you better the more you mirror the body ideal.

MonkeesFan
07-30-2010, 09:59 PM
Where is the place at that your husband lost weight?

t3h_wookiee
07-31-2010, 01:02 AM
Where is the place at that your husband lost weight?

PM sent! :)