View Full Version : Boba Tea Company

diesel
07-07-2010, 06:55 PM
I just returned from vacation in Albuquerque and was really impressed with a company that is located there. Its a tea shop called Boba Tea Company. This is the second time I have been to ABQ and each time, I find myself in there more than not. Check them out at www.bobateacompany.com

Unfortunately they are only located in ABQ. I asked the guy if they were looking at expanding and he said they are looking for investors to expand outside of NM. I think this might be a great opportunity for someone looking to put a cool tea shop in OKC.

flintysooner
07-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Haven't been but there is a Boba tea place on SW 119th:

Sno Boba Tea Cafe
861 Southwest 119th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73170-6005

I've had Boba tea a few times but didn't really like it.

diesel
07-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Yeah I personally do not like boba!! Very easy to find around in this area but hard to find a place that has so many different good flavors of tea is what I have found!! My favorite from this Boba Tea Company is Green Tea (Jasmine) iced with Longan honey!! Amazing and pretty refreshing!!!

flintysooner
07-07-2010, 08:59 PM
Yeah I personally do not like boba!! Very easy to find around in this area but hard to find a place that has so many different good flavors of tea is what I have found!! My favorite from this Boba Tea Company is Green Tea (Jasmine) iced with Longan honey!! Amazing and pretty refreshing!!!Does it all have those little tapioca balls?

I don't like milk so I don't like that kind. But the little tapioca balls aren't really appetizing to me regardless the kind.

diesel
07-07-2010, 09:53 PM
No you can request them not to put boba balls in your drinks.. Pretty much any place is like that..

Spartan
07-07-2010, 10:13 PM
There's a really good tea place in Campus Corner on Asp Street.

metro
07-08-2010, 09:06 AM
As others have said you can get boba tea about anywhere around here. That craze was so 5 years ago anyway. Not exactly time to get on that bandwagon for entrepreneurs.

diesel
07-08-2010, 01:11 PM
As others have said you can get boba tea about anywhere around here. That craze was so 5 years ago anyway. Not exactly time to get on that bandwagon for entrepreneurs.

Yeah I agree to a point.. Most people are so infatuated with the point of having tapioca balls in your mouth for texture reasons, that they don't even really care about the quality of tea that goes along with it.. It is definately difficult to find a place that has good drinks that do not require the boba fad..