View Full Version : Bob Howard Collision Center

mbs
06-17-2010, 10:17 AM
Does anyone have any experience with Bob Howard Collision Center? I'm supposed to take my car in to them next week to get hail damage repaired. They have been less then helpful on the phone when I've called, and when I called this morning to verify that I was bringing it in next week, the lady I spoke with was downright rude, and never would tell me if they had ordered the necessary parts (they told me when I dropped off my insurance estimate a couple of weeks ago that they would order the parts and have everything ready to go when I brought the car in). I'm starting to think that if they are this way before I ever take my car in, they may be a nightmare to deal with later. The damage is significant, over $10,000, so I want to make sure whoever does the repairs does a good job.

UnclePete
06-17-2010, 12:18 PM
I don't have experience with this shop, but I would think that they would not work on your car straight through until it is finished. Other shops work on yours and then mine and then someone else's, and then go back to yours. I am using Diffee in El Reno for my hail damage.

sam greenroyd
06-17-2010, 12:59 PM
I don't have experience with this shop, but I would think that they would not work on your car straight through until it is finished. Other shops work on yours and then mine and then someone else's, and then go back to yours. I am using Diffee in El Reno for my hail damage.

You are correct on not working your car straight through. you have metal techs and paintless dent techs and painters, the metal techs may get it ready for the painters but the painters may be backed up 1 week or maybe longer,most repair centers are overbooked at this time because of the thousands of claims, my shop is booked well into July but the best thing a shop can do is tell people how far behind they are so the customer can make the proper arrangments.

Of Sound Mind
06-17-2010, 02:00 PM
I've used them twice in the past few years (both times due to someone running into one of our vehicles). No problems and they did an excellent job.

Jon27
06-17-2010, 06:14 PM
They do an excellent job, and are very friendly. I used them about 6 years ago. My current favorite is Xclusive in Yukon. However, I would highly recommend Bob Howard also. You can't go wrong going there.