View Full Version : Please help bring back PCF.

KarNut
06-08-2010, 11:39 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new here but really like the forum so far.

I was wondering if it is just me that loves Braums peanut cluster fudge ice cream? The problem is, they quit making it in regular icecream and only offer it in surgar free, (which really tastes terrible and has a horrible texture.) If you do miss this flavor and/or have some free time, would you please give Braums a call and ask them to bring it back? The manager at Braums told me this is the only way to get it back. Thanks!

Braums
478-1576

Or submit via the net.
Braum's Ice Cream! (http://www.braums.com/CommentsSuggestion.asp)

RealJimbo
06-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Done. I love that ice cream. Glad to help.

metro
06-08-2010, 12:44 PM
If I'm going to take the time to email them, it'll be about their poor customer service and inconsistent brand.

KarNut
06-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Metro, that's fine with me. Don't forget to mention the Peanut Cluster Fudge though. Thanks! :)

KarNut
06-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Has everyone had a chance to call?
:)

easternobserver
06-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Metro, that's fine with me. Don't forget to mention the Peanut Cluster Fudge though. Thanks! :)

That made me laugh.

Joe Kimball
06-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Has everyone had a chance to call?
:)

The question is—is everyone using or choosing to use that chance? ;)

"Hai—I am disappointed that your stores are inconsistent in cleanliness and that some are slow on the grill, and that you won't entertain simple drive-thru grocery requests. By the by, could you bring back Peanut Butter Fudge, Kay-Thanks-Bye?!"

(Nothing personal meant, of course. But that's the impression I get. I wish you happiness regardless of PBF's return.)

KarNut
06-10-2010, 11:05 AM
No offense taken. I really didn't believe Metro would actually make the call... I was simply keeping the thread on topic.

BTW, just wondering... Free Won't what?

lasomeday
06-10-2010, 11:15 AM
KarNut sounds like you need to get an ice cream maker and make your own! That is what I do. I make all kinds of ice cream my personal favorite recipe I concocted is chocolate with peanut butter cookie dough. I took it to a cookout and I had the ladies licking their bowls.

metro
06-10-2010, 01:32 PM
No offense taken. I really didn't believe Metro would actually make the call... I was simply keeping the thread on topic.

BTW, just wondering... Free Won't what?

you don't know me very well then.

KarNut
06-13-2010, 11:56 PM
Lol! I'm getting to know you better though.

Edmond Earl
06-23-2010, 06:16 AM
I'm amazed that everyone continues to support this business. If everyone would email and call them about their cleanliness it would help. I've never seen a restaurant that takes keeping things clean less serious. Everything from the floors to the counters are filthy. Just look behing the counters where the milkshake machines are sitting. They are all dripping and resting in a gooh of milk and sugar. These are the things that we can see. I can't imagine how dirty the things are that we can't see. I've left them messages several times but it doesn't seem to make a difference. I havn't been in over a year but it sounds like nothing has changed.