View Full Version : Brian Houston of Hillsong United speaking this coming weekend

metro
06-07-2010, 08:47 AM
For those interested, Hillsong's (of Australia) Senior Pastor Brian Houston will be speaking this coming weekend, June 12-13th at LC.tv or at any of the 3000+ churches partnering for the One Prayer 2010 that is streaming video. You can also view it online. I know Hillsong has a HUGE global influence so just wanted to let those of you know who might like to hear Pastor Houston.

possumfritter
06-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Metro...LifeChurch here in OKC?

metro
06-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Yes, starting tomorrow night at the 5pm service and going all weekend with all 40-50 or whatever services we have now. Of course many of them will be rebroadcast recordings.

Grant
06-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Yes, starting tomorrow night at the 5pm service and going all weekend with all 40-50 or whatever services we have now. Of course many of them will be rebroadcast recordings.

Is he going to be live at one of the metro area LifeChurches or is his sermon simply being broadcast at all the LC.tv campuses and who knows how many other churches around the world?

metro
06-16-2010, 12:04 PM
It looked to me like he was in our "Studio B" so it was probably pre-recorded and broadcast worldwide. I found him a little hard to follow, not sure if that was because of culture differences or what, but seems like a good man of God.

kevinpate
06-16-2010, 04:31 PM
Dinna see or hear him this weekend, but have heard him via broadcasts and when he was through here a couple of years back, along with several musical folk from Hillsong and Joyce Meyers. I believe he does walk his talk rather well. Not everyone in his field can have that said of them.