View Full Version : Michael Buble coming to Ford Center

ErinKay
06-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Good evening! I'm just being a bit nosey and hoping someone will have information regarding the Michael Buble concert. The Ford Center website has said "Coming Soon..." for a while now. He's coming to Tulsa, Dallas, etc so that time frame would make the most sense but surely tickets would already be on sale if that was the case. So...any info?

Thanks so much!
Erin

Andrew4OU
06-07-2010, 08:22 AM
I believe his visit to the Ford Center will not be until this fall.

Bazooka Joe
06-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Michael Buble is holding a contest for his fans. The 10,000 person to buy one of his concert tickets wins a backstage buble bath with him. (gender not important)

xoxotiffanynicole
06-08-2010, 10:04 AM
I thought it was at the BOK in Tulsa.

decepticobra
06-09-2010, 02:50 AM

tiffany, youre hot..are you half asian? :omg:

Matt
06-09-2010, 09:07 AM
tiffany, youre hot..are you half asian? :omg:

Beware the dreaded “MySpace Angles”! (http://www.officialdatingresource.com/beware-the-dreaded-myspace-angles-pics/)

xoxotiffanynicole
06-09-2010, 10:46 AM
No & now I see why you sent the friend thingy. :P
I don't do the angles...That was a gross site.

ErinKay
06-09-2010, 02:12 PM

He is coming to the BOK but the Ford Center's website has had a little ad on their main page for a bit now, saying "Coming Soon..." and "To be Announced". :(

xoxotiffanynicole
06-09-2010, 02:36 PM
It's not on his tour to come to OKC at all.

decepticobra
06-10-2010, 10:38 AM
No & now I see why you sent the friend thingy. :P
I don't do the angles...That was a gross site.

No, youre not hot? Or no youre not asian? Or no youre not a hot asian? Ok. I guess youre telling me youre not asian. Maybe youre part latina then? ..."mucho cinco taco donde este mucho".

Sorry, I know my spanish sucks. I even have trouble at the taco bell menu board. :poke:

you dont do angles? sounds like an intimacy issue. maybe you should seek therapy, perhaps?

gmwise
06-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Run Tiffany Run! lol

xoxotiffanynicole
06-10-2010, 11:48 AM
No, youre not hot? Or no youre not asian? Or no youre not a hot asian? Ok. I guess youre telling me youre not asian. Maybe youre part latina then? ..."mucho cinco taco donde este mucho".

Sorry, I know my spanish sucks. I even have trouble at the taco bell menu board. :poke:

you dont do angles? sounds like an intimacy issue. maybe you should seek therapy, perhaps?

I'm not Asian or Mexican. Guess again, lol. At least you can say Taco Bell... I can't even say that.

I'm not even going there with the angles...

decepticobra
06-10-2010, 12:20 PM
I'm not Asian or Mexican. Guess again, lol. At least you can say Taco Bell... I can't even say that.

I'm not even going there with the angles...

i have bold letters so im cooler than you.

hey check this out, now im italicized.

whoa gotta love these funky underlines. i feel like a kid having fun with a box of cheap crayons.

xoxotiffanynicole
06-10-2010, 03:01 PM
i have bold letters so im cooler than you.

hey check this out, now im italicized.

whoa gotta love these funky underlines. i feel like a kid having fun with a box of cheap crayons.

Pretty sure my bold letters AND italics make me cooler than you. :P

ErinKay
06-11-2010, 03:22 PM
It's not on his tour to come to OKC at all.

Sorry to bump into your conversation again, but the show not being on his tour schedule on his website is why I'm sort of confused. Basically, my mom and I have tickets for his Dallas show. But she wants to go to Vegas and it turns out that week is her best chance to go. So I keep telling her the Ford Center website says he's coming and that she can go see him then, and go to Vegas rather than Dallas. She doesn't believe me and I can't find any other info except one itty bitty square on the Ford Center's website. Driving me crazy!

xoxotiffanynicole
06-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Why not just go see him in Tulsa?

SoonerQueen
06-11-2010, 10:33 PM
I also heard he is going to be here in OKC in the fall, so I didn't opt to get tickets for his Tulsa show. I'm getting tired of having to go to Tulsa for all the better shows. I wish we'd get some good concerts here in OKC again.

ErinKay
06-14-2010, 07:59 AM
Exactly SoonerQueen. I don't mind going to Tulsa if it's someone I just really like, but would much rather go to the Ford Center. It's really getting a bit old to have a nationwide tour announced and see Tulsa on the list yet again.

And to tiffanynicole, shopping in Dallas is better so we went for those tickets instead. Love love Northpark Center.