View Full Version : Body repair places

HappyDaze
06-03-2010, 09:17 AM
Does anyone know of a good body repair shop? My car has significant hail damage. I need to get a few estimates. I would like to find a shop that won't try to screw me over.

Thanks!

RealJimbo
06-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Flair Body Works of Edmond
(405) 330-4883
913 S Broadway, Edmond, OK 73034

I've had a wreck repaired there and was very pleased. They did what they said they would do and when I had an issue they took care of it professionally. I would go back in a heartbeat.

HappyDaze
06-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Thanks, Jimbo!

MsDarkstar
06-03-2010, 02:02 PM
We've always taken our cars to the Flair location in Moore, been using them since '99 with no complaints. That's actually where the Farmer's Ins people were doing their adjustments this last go 'round.

sam greenroyd
06-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Does anyone know of a good body repair shop? My car has significant hail damage. I need to get a few estimates. I would like to find a shop that won't try to screw me over.

Thanks!

I hope I can help, I'm in the business, first off if it's going through your insurance most all insurance companies have what they call Cat teams set up to write the damages on your vehicle, take that est. from them w/the check and take it to the shop of your choice,don't give the shop the check until all damages are repaired to meet your appoval don't let the insurance co. tell you that you have to take it to one of there approved shops,it's your car you have the choice. All good body shops are very busy right now so unless you have glass breakage or something like that it would be best to drive it a while. Back to the ins check if the shop is short on repair time they will call the ins co. for a supplemental payment usually that is sent directly to the shop. If your searching for a shop, go in and ask to see something they've done, ask about there guarantee

kevinpate
06-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Last two times I had body work done, I used these folks.
(I like them both. However neither is in OKC if that's a biggie for you)

Full Circle Auto on S side of Goldsby (On HWY 74, just north of W Ladd RD)
(405) 288-0133

Fisher's Collision Center 531 Highland Parkway Norman, OK 73069-7645
(405) 321-1717

Jon27
06-03-2010, 07:05 PM

Thanks!

Try Xclusive in Yukon. I can't say enough good things about them. 3 family cars have been there. Give it a try.