View Full Version : 178th & May and 178th & Penn

corwin1968
06-01-2010, 10:41 AM
I've seen where people have pulled up county assessor and city planning documents to figure out ownership and possibly plans for different plats of land but I've been unable to figure out how to do this.

My wife and I just bought a house in Valencia and we are really curious as to what we might expect on the corners of 178th & May and 178th & Penn.

Anyone know?

Steve
06-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Nope. But if they're zoned higher than R-3, watch out - that means there's a good chance of apartments being built in close proximity to the school at NW 178 and Penn. And even if it's R-3, there's a chance the owner might try to get council to go for apartments, and the council is known to say "yes" to that sort of thing.

redrunner
06-01-2010, 08:12 PM
I've seen where people have pulled up county assessor and city planning documents to figure out ownership and possibly plans for different plats of land but I've been unable to figure out how to do this.

My wife and I just bought a house in Valencia and we are really curious as to what we might expect on the corners of 178th & May and 178th & Penn.

Anyone know?

I sent you a message with instructions on how to do this. Last I checked, CVS owns the SE corner of NW 178th & Penn.

You can go here to search for building permits in OKC. City of Oklahoma City | Permit Search (http://www.okc.gov/permits/)

corwin1968
06-07-2010, 12:15 PM
I sent you a message with instructions on how to do this. Last I checked, CVS owns the SE corner of NW 178th & Penn.

You can go here to search for building permits in OKC. City of Oklahoma City | Permit Search (http://www.okc.gov/permits/)

Thanks! I was having trouble figuring out how to activate the different command abilities and thought clicking them would make them happen rather than just selecting them. I've found a lot of good information but not a lot is definite that far north. I thought commercial lots would be more allocated by now.