shopping center. What happened?

MonkeesFan
05-28-2010, 10:00 AM
I was driving down I-35 and noticed Harry Bear's was no longer in the
shopping center. What happened?

Really? I guess it went out of business, can't say I am suprised though

MustangSally
05-28-2010, 10:31 AM
They're moving to 19th and Telephone by Quizno's according to their website. I hope they can return to their former glory. Last time I went there it had gone downhill since their heyday in the 90s when they were in the building where the Chinese place is now.

MsDarkstar
05-28-2010, 10:36 AM
I think they're moving into the corner space that used to be occupied by the restaurant Berkley's...been vacant for at least a year now. Seems like that might be a smaller space than what they had in the City of Moore Shopping Center location.

Jesseda
05-28-2010, 10:46 AM
thre is hardly anything the the new city shopping center, its great location, maybe tear it down and sell/ rent out parcels of land like at fritts, maybe that will help that dying shopping area out

MustangSally
05-28-2010, 03:01 PM
I thought I saw another thread they were putting a Genghis in that center.

soonerkev
05-28-2010, 03:24 PM
Genghis Grill is going to be near Shops at Moore, the same shopping center where JCPenney, Best Buy and Hobby Lobby are.

kevinpate
05-28-2010, 04:05 PM
I think they're moving into the corner space that used to be occupied by the restaurant Berkley's...been vacant for at least a year now. Seems like that might be a smaller space than what they had in the City of Moore Shopping Center location.

Sad to hear. I haven't gone there in forever but I dinna know it had gone out.
They were nice peeps and it was ok enough. I just rarely ever eat in Moore so hadn't been back in there.

Easy180
05-28-2010, 06:06 PM

Not a great spot to be in...zero visibility...I thought Berkleys was pretty good and that place was always dead

MonkeesFan
05-29-2010, 06:10 PM
What a bad move

MustangSally
05-30-2010, 05:20 PM
If they have some good signage, it may not be too bad. There's a lot more going on down there than in the City of Moore Center or New City Center or whatever it is called.

Jesseda
05-30-2010, 07:27 PM
parking will be a nightmare, there isnt enough spaces where they are moving to