View Full Version : Supernatural Finale

dismayed
05-17-2010, 07:52 PM
* Spoiler Alert -- Potential Episode Details Below! *

So what did everyone think of the season finale of Supernatural? I loved it... that was really some fine writing. Loved everything about it.

I would have been okay with them ending the series right there, but I understand that the show has been renewed again next year. The cast will be back, but unfortunately the head writer will not (at least not as a writer). There's some talk that he may stay on as a producer or consultant of some type.

I'm just curious what everyone thinks about a potential Season 6... good or bad idea? After this finale, what direction do you think the show will end up going in?

fuzzytoad
05-17-2010, 09:55 PM
Finale was pretty good...

Spoilers follow

Cas saying "assbutt" because he couldn;t think of a better word was awesomely funny..

Chuck's narration about the Impala being the most important object ever was cool..

Chuck possibly being God was cool also(or maybe an Elijah-style prophet), but would have been better if that truly was the last episode..

Same with Sam peeking in the window at the end - cool if this was the end, a little lame knowing there's a 6th season..

Kripke had originally only planned for 5 seasons, he won't be back for the 6th and I'm scared the whole thing will go off the rails and end up like Smallville