View Full Version : Thunder gear 50% off at Thunder store until 5pm today

metro
05-13-2010, 02:19 PM
Late notice on their email list and stinks they are only doing until 5pm, when most people get off work, but here ya go.

FAN APPRECIATION SALE, 50% OFF TODAY ONLY

Today only until 5 p.m., the downtown Thundershop, located on the ground floor of Leadership Square, will have a variety of items for 50 percent off the regular price. Items include playoff merchandise, men’s, women’s and children’s T-shirts, polos and novelty items. The store is inside Leadership Square (211 N. Robinson) near the corner of Park and Harvey. Please note that this sale does not include players jerseys.

Spartan
05-13-2010, 09:34 PM
I got off work early to head downtown before they closed. The lines were pretty long and I was surprised at how bad the selection was. Academy Sports has a better selection and it's not overpriced. I got a polo shirt that I wasn't even that wild about for $30...I regret it already.

hipsterdoofus
05-14-2010, 09:38 AM
I got off work early to head downtown before they closed. The lines were pretty long and I was surprised at how bad the selection was. Academy Sports has a better selection and it's not overpriced. I got a polo shirt that I wasn't even that wild about for $30...I regret it already.

I'm sure Clay Bennett appreciates it :LolLolLol