View Full Version : curious about exhumation

evh5150
05-12-2010, 03:36 AM
definitely an underground topic. no pun intended. yes, the whole idea is rather morbid, but for some reason ive had a mild curiousity about exhumation.

i guess theres just something that intrigues human curiousity when a box is sealed up and is likely never to be opened again.

when certain stages of decompostion take effect, weeks, months, years is something ive been curious about. dont know why. i want to see photos of various stages of decompostion. not the phony hollywood make-up, etc, but real photos.

i know its a taboo subject in some regards, a matter of moral respect, etc. but the scientifics of it still intrigue me.

perhaps even more bewildering is why we bury loved ones in the ground in boxes that are not biogradeable over time. shouldnt the coffins be biogradeable too? some are (wooden), but most of them arent.

some day we will run out of acreage for cemetaries, and will have housing additions constructured on top of cemetaries with only the tombstones being removed.

Thunder
05-12-2010, 03:45 AM
We have so much land, it will be hundreds of years before we're out of space. As for the cities, those will be filling up quickly, then people will have to be buried further out in the country/rural areas.

I think that if somehow there is to be buildings over these graveyards, all the dead people should be removed and burned.

You should easily look up on Google for pictures that you are wanting to see.

Ezrablum
05-12-2010, 05:59 AM
You should easily look up on Google for pictures that you are wanting to see.

Agreed. I think I found a place where you could go to seek more info, @evh5150

VampireFreaks.com Messageboard: Gothic / Death Rock Music (http://tinyurl.com/24r5yub)

decepticobra
05-12-2010, 06:35 AM
Agreed. I think I found a place where you could go to seek more info, @evh5150

VampireFreaks.com Messageboard: Gothic / Death Rock Music (http://tinyurl.com/24r5yub)

i agree with the advice of thunder cause its betterthanezra

Martin
05-12-2010, 06:59 AM
google 'corpse farm' or 'body farm'

-M

Ezrablum
05-14-2010, 07:16 AM
i agree with the advice of thunder cause its betterthanezra

lol

Peach fuzz
05-14-2010, 08:37 AM
curious about exhumation