View Full Version : Strange behaviors?

old okie
05-07-2010, 12:25 PM
Don't know what else to title this--except maybe "Ew, gross!," and this part of the forum may or may not be the best place for it, but here goes:

What is the strangest behavior you've seen someone engage in while in a PUBLIC place? [Keeping it at least semi-family rated here! After you read my entry, you'll get the idea. :bright_id; this isn't about sexually explicit or bodily function things, just "weird" behavior in a very public place--NOT public restrooms!]

Here's what I'm talking about:

A friend and I were eating lunch at a nice sit-down restaurant . An unaccompanied lady was at a booth across from us. When she'd finished her meal, she pulled out a toothbrush and brushed her teeth at the table, using her water glass for her 'rinse' cup! :doh:

My thought was, "Ew, gross"!

decepticobra
05-07-2010, 03:52 PM
its always funny to catch an SUV soccer mom driving in her car and using her fingernail to pick her nose. yeah, it happens. ive seen it done by them a few times.

guess i need to keep a jar of grey poupon in my car, so when that does happen i can pull that old hat trick out just like they do in the commercial.

"pardon me, do you have any grey poupon?...no?, well what was that you picked from your nose? green poupon?"

RealJimbo
05-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Happens a thousand times every weekend at garage sales - woman pulls up her dress/skirt to try on jeans or shorts. Never mind who's looking, just pull 'er up and HOWDY!!! Look at my panties!!! Mama taught my sisters better than that.

gen70
05-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Happens a thousand times every weekend at garage sales - woman pulls up her dress/skirt to try on jeans or shorts. Never mind who's looking, just pull 'er up and HOWDY!!! Look at my panties!!! Mama taught my sisters better than that. Chuckled out loud, I like that "HOWDY".

kevinpate
05-07-2010, 04:49 PM
> ... Keeping it at least semi-family rated here!

That rules out a passle of strange behaviors observed in central OK and elsewhere.

MadMonk
05-07-2010, 06:05 PM
While walking with my family from the parking garage to this year's arts festival, I noticed what appeared to be a homeless man walking toward me duck into one of the recesses of the building we were walking by and peek out at me again. Suspicious behavior to be sure, but I didn't get the feeling that he was much of a threat. Regardless, I kept an eye on him just in case.

I was walking in front with my two kids (ages 10 and 8) behind me and my wife bringing up the rear. When I get about 10 feet away, he pops out with a big grin on his face, his arms up and fists balled up like a boxer that just won a match and exclaims "I'm the king of the world, like Cassius Clay!!" and trots up to me and gives me a light tap to the side of my arm in a friendly manner. I was too shocked to do anything but laugh and watch him dance (yes, dance) on past my family and continued down the sidewalk.

Immediately, my son blurts out "Dad, was that a hobo?"
Me: (LOL) "Yeah, I guess you could say that."
Son: "He sure was happy."
Me: "Yeah, he must have had a good time at the arts festival."
Son: "Did he hit you?"
Me: "Not really, just a little tap on the shoulder"
Son: "He's a happy, hitting, hobo!"
Me: LMAO

gen70
05-07-2010, 06:26 PM
Thats funny! You got good control Monk, when the guy made a move toward me, I would have reacted diffrently. And probably embarassed myself and, felt bad afterwords.

old okie
05-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Happens a thousand times every weekend at garage sales - woman pulls up her dress/skirt to try on jeans or shorts. Never mind who's looking, just pull 'er up and HOWDY!!! Look at my panties!!! Mama taught my sisters better than that.

ROFLMAO! Yep, I've seen that too...just was thankful they were wearing panties!

old okie
05-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Immediately, my son blurts out "Dad, was that a hobo?"
Me: (LOL) "Yeah, I guess you could say that."
Son: "He sure was happy."
Me: "Yeah, he must have had a good time at the arts festival."
Son: "Did he hit you?"
Me: "Not really, just a little tap on the shoulder"
Son: "He's a happy, hitting, hobo!"
Me: LMAO

Too funny! And yes, it was 'strange behavior' that, fortunately, turned out fine.

Ezrablum
05-07-2010, 10:18 PM
I was at the food court in a mall one day and I looked across the way to notice a woman settle down to eat her meal. And she unbuckled her belt and unzipped her pants, and then dug into her food.

dmoor82
05-09-2010, 05:08 PM
I used to be a security officer at a local retail store and part of my job was to watch 26 colored LCD monitors,needless to say i saw A LOT of weird things! of course there was The nose picking,then there was a guy who puked in a coat! there has also been some instances where we caught some people in some xxx actions in the dressing rooms and bathrooms!

kevinpate
05-10-2010, 04:28 AM
cameras in the bathrooms? ick

Ezrablum
05-10-2010, 04:56 AM
Yeah, that doesn't seem legal or decent in any way.

Debzkidz
05-10-2010, 05:52 AM
I saw a guy driving on a freeway eating corn on the cob. I'm not talking about one of those kind from a fair or festival thats on a stick, or that you can hold buy the husk, but a big, old fashioned, two handed, corn on the cob. And yeah, he was using both hands!

MadMonk
05-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Thats funny! You got good control Monk, when the guy made a move toward me, I would have reacted diffrently. And probably embarassed myself and, felt bad afterwords.
I didn't feel threatened at all. I might have felt differently if it were only us around, but there were tons of people around and walking with us. It made a memorable start to the festival for us, that's for sure. That and my son discovering the bronze nude laying in the grass. :LolLolLol

dmoor82
05-10-2010, 12:16 PM
cameras in the bathrooms? ick

^^^LOL! no not in The bathrooms!when customers were to report strange/loud noises we were notified!

dmoor82
05-10-2010, 12:17 PM
Yeah, that doesn't seem legal or decent in any way.

^^ I agree totaly!

PennyQuilts
05-10-2010, 12:21 PM
^^^LOL! no not in The bathrooms!when customers were to report strange/loud noises we were notified!

What about the dressing rooms?

dmoor82
05-10-2010, 12:26 PM
What about the dressing rooms?

^^^ Ohh Lord!LOL,come on guy's!

kevinpate
05-10-2010, 12:35 PM

Glad to know I simply misread. My first thought after 'ick' was -
potty monitor... man, you know you've really ticked off the boss when you're told you're now assigned as the potty monitor.