View Full Version : Washington Times article "The Reason for the Oklahoma City Thunder's Success!"

Laramie
04-29-2010, 07:22 PM
Link:

Washington Times

The reason for the Oklahoma City Thunder's success | Washington Times Communities (http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/fade-black/2010/apr/29/reason-oklahoma-city-thunders-success/)

Dustin
04-29-2010, 11:45 PM
Wow.. reading the comments from that article are HYS. TER. IC. AL!

FritterGirl
04-30-2010, 08:27 AM
Wow! Those comments are so great, they almost make me want to sign on to the WT boards, just so I can post "waaaaaaah." Talk about bitter. Can't say I blame them completely, but two years after the fact, I would think it's time to put away the whine.

Kerry
04-30-2010, 12:09 PM
It is going to be lol funny to be at a Seattle retirement home in about 40 years listening to these same people tell their nursing staff about how Clay/Clay screwed e'm in ought-eight.

Laramie
05-01-2010, 12:32 PM
It is going to be lol funny to be at a Seattle retirement home in about 40 years listening to these same people tell their nursing staff about how Clay/Clay screwed e'm in ought-eight.

Yes Kerry, it is rather sad! As we and many others spent time on the NBA in Seattle Times forum it didn't take long to learn about the ignorance and indifference many of those posters had toward Oklahoma City since relocation. It's their loss if they want to believe in all those fairy lies and mother goose ryhmes. They are truely in a different world.