View Full Version : Devon Construction Photos

Rover
04-29-2010, 01:47 PM
There have been some great shots of various stages of the construction. Many thanks to those who are posting them.

Just wondering, can we start a thread here which is devoted just to the photos? We have the discussion of various aspects on the other thread, but it would be interesting to be able to just go to one thread to see photos and check for updates without scanning several pages of threads.

...just an idea.

hipsterdoofus
04-29-2010, 02:59 PM
I thought we just went from 2 threads to 1 to lessen the confusion in the first place. What would be nice is if those who host their pictures on Flickr could make a Devon Pool on there and all add their photos - then people could easily go look at them on the pool site.

metro
04-29-2010, 03:41 PM
Good idea, but in reality, I think we'd go back to what we had in the first place, and what this thread might end up causing if the mods don't lock it down soon. You'll have people post, then lots of people will comment and then more pics, then comments, then the thread is 39 pages long and you have 2 threads 40 pages long again.

SkyWestOKC
04-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Good idea, but in reality, I think we'd go back to what we had in the first place, and what this thread might end up causing if the mods don't lock it down soon. You'll have people post, then lots of people will comment and then more pics, then comments, then the thread is 39 pages long and you have 2 threads 40 pages long again.

Agreed. I say let's just keep going in the current thread. Maybe someone can post a photo gallery on flickr to upload to, but I am really only checking the other thread, so I'd rather them in there.

metro
04-30-2010, 08:23 AM
something SkyWest and I both can agree on!

okcmomentum
04-30-2010, 09:45 AM
The two reasons I don't post to flicker are 1) my places of business blocks their site, and 2) they don't seem to have near as many features as photobucket (I know that's a personal preference but anyway). I agree we keep going with the one thread. Yes in the end it will end up being 10,000 pages long but hey, what a history to have. Just curious, will this forum max out at a certain size?

Rover
04-30-2010, 09:56 AM
Guess it wasn't such a good idea, huh. :doh:

SkyWestOKC
04-30-2010, 02:39 PM
something SkyWest and I both can agree on!

I must not have be feeling too good when I had posted that. I change my stance and say post all the pics in here!!!! :beaten_fi Kidding of course!