View Full Version : Sharon Osborne says power of prayer works

metro
04-29-2010, 09:00 AM
Listening to the radio this morning and they played the bit where Sharon Osborne was talking about Brett Michaels recovery. She said the power of prayer works, it's all about sending positive vibes up into the cosmos and you will notice it works.:LolLolLol

possumfritter
04-29-2010, 09:03 AM
Really? Wow, that should bring in alot of converts! Yah, right!

MadMonk
04-29-2010, 12:13 PM
I wonder how her husband, the "Prince of Darkness" feels about that? :lol2:

metro
04-29-2010, 03:46 PM
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com - Sharon Osbourne prays for Bret Michaels (http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/showbiz/2010/04/27/bts.bret.michaels.reax.cnn.html)

mark
05-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Really? Wow, that should bring in alot of converts! Yah, right!
to what? father was jewish, mother irish catholic.

Midtowner
05-04-2010, 12:11 PM
Listening to the radio this morning and they played the bit where Sharon Osborne was talking about Brett Michaels recovery. She said the power of prayer works, it's all about sending positive vibes up into the cosmos and you will notice it works.:LolLolLol

Gosh.. if an highly educated/expert/supergenius says this, it must be true.

Hammondjam
05-08-2010, 06:55 AM
I wonder how her husband, the "Prince of Darkness" feels about that? :lol2:

That's something that I think is VERY funny. If that brain damaged old drunken rocker is the incarnation of the devil or even the product of devil worship, I'm thinking that the whole "power of Satan" is considerably less than we've been told. Oh well. At least it sells records, tapes and cd's

Religion aside for a moment, I think the human mind has more healing power than we yet know of. People HAVE made amazing recoveries after being "prayed" for by a group in their hospital rooms, homes, etc. The will to live is also a very strong healer.