View Full Version : It is only the beginning.

Thunder
04-19-2010, 10:46 AM
More and stronger quakes. Now we have the 5th world's largest volcano set to erupt for the 2nd time since the 1st eruption on the 17th. This is serious. We are starting the effects of 2012 much earlier than predicted and it will only get worse.

What do we really know? What is the government keeping from us? Obviously, we are limited in what we know that scientists is warning of what is about to happen. That reason is to prevent mass public panic.

Venture, you can try to sooth this all you want on here, but I believe it is time to tell us what you really know. Anyone else here dug up any potential info? Obviously, we have people that is a relative to someone within the government and military.

MadMonk
04-19-2010, 11:10 AM
PM me. I have the secret plans in my basement bunker. I'll fill you in. We are looking for those with excellent DNA for the continuation of the species. Warning: you will be tested before being admitted to ...DUN DUN DUN... The Continuum.

gen70
04-19-2010, 12:11 PM
HE..He..

Midtowner
04-19-2010, 12:21 PM
The truth is that if you live in MWC, the earthquakes are caused by a secret complex of tunnels being built. I understand that the government is going to use this massive complex to a) perform grotesque and unChristian genetic experiments and b) attempt to tunnel to the center of the Earth in order to see whether there really is a Lost World/Jules Vern sort of existence down there.

I said it on the internet, so it's true.

FritterGirl
04-19-2010, 01:25 PM
The truth is that if you live in MWC, the earthquakes are caused by a secret complex of tunnels being built. I understand that the government is going to use this massive complex to a) perform grotesque and unChristian genetic experiments and b) attempt to tunnel to the center of the Earth in order to see whether there really is a Lost World/Jules Vern sort of existence down there.

I said it on the internet, so it's true.

I heard there is a hatch somewhere where you can actually access that tunnel complex. The code to get in is 1 8 15 16 23 42, that's if you can get past what appears to be some kind of evil apparition that looks like black smoke.

mugofbeer
04-19-2010, 01:49 PM
Really, Thunder. Get a grip......

unless its (gasp!) the Bilderbergers and the Trilateral Commission!

FRISKY
04-19-2010, 01:56 PM
"The end is near!"

gmwise
04-19-2010, 02:25 PM
OK.
Thunder,
The previous posters was well..sarcastic
Lets talk about how the President is taking space flight off the table.
President Obama was told by the Atraxians to abandon manned space flight for 20 years.
The 2012 earthquakes is really caused by warp engines being tested underground.
Soon, we'll start testing planetary defenses.
Some are anti matter and trans-warp powered weapons.
But really shhh!

Now laugh a little..

kevinpate
04-19-2010, 02:35 PM
I thought the problem was because some conservs are spinning in their graves over the direction we're headed, and some libs are spinning in their graves because we haven't gone far enough yet. Add together and the different ratios of spin are throwing everything outta whack.

It doesn't help that the zombies are busting a move to every other tremble that happens between midnight and 3 am

mugofbeer
04-19-2010, 03:30 PM
It's none of that. After some exhaustive media research, the truth has been discovered about the cause in the upsurge of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

Iranian cleric: Women who wear revealing clothing cause earthquakes | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1267262/Iranian-cleric-Women-wear-revealing-clothing-cause-earthquakes.html)

gmwise
04-19-2010, 03:48 PM
It's none of that. After some exhaustive media research, the truth has been discovered about the cause in the upsurge of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

Iranian cleric: Women who wear revealing clothing cause earthquakes | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1267262/Iranian-cleric-Women-wear-revealing-clothing-cause-earthquakes.html)

OH good grief!
lol

MadMonk
04-19-2010, 03:59 PM
Earthquakes in my pants maybe...lol
[/13 yr old humor]

gen70
04-19-2010, 04:55 PM
It's really the revenge of Y2K.

dismayed
04-19-2010, 07:37 PM
Clearly the Oklahoma earthquakes are being caused by all that damn bass at Rhea's On North May.

Thunder
04-19-2010, 08:59 PM
We should keep the discussion serious. No room for jokes.

bluedogok
04-19-2010, 09:08 PM
I heard there is a hatch somewhere where you can actually access that tunnel complex. The code to get in is 1 8 15 16 23 42, that's if you can get past what appears to be some kind of evil apparition that looks like black smoke.
I thought it was 1....2....3....4.....

MikeOKC
04-19-2010, 09:18 PM

Thunder, Are you serious? I mean, do you really believe all that 2012 crap?

mugofbeer
04-19-2010, 10:59 PM
And even if you do, what can you do about it? Charge all your cards to the max? Find the woman of your dreams? Buy a Mazerati? Go skydiving?

OKCisOK4me
04-19-2010, 11:25 PM
I've read at least 5 books regarding 2012 and one of them was entitled 2013! Thunder, don't you know that everyone involved with religion/myth wants Revalations/the end of the world to happen within their lifetime?!? Get over it. I love the stories of Planet X (Niburu) coming in on its tight 10,000 year elliptical orbit (as discussed in the Earth Cronicles by Zecharia Sitchen) but I do not believe that this is going to happen. If the planet were coming to loop in and wreak havoc on our planet in 2012, I'm 100% certain that any large based telescope would be able to see it, based on its massive size, coming into range at this point in time (unless the government is censoring all public knowledge as TOP SECRET which I highly doubt, lol). You should focus on the tunnels that the Pleiades societies have built underneath the grounds of the US. Maybe they are having a war with our military beneath our feet and the explosions in their tunnels that crisscross beneath our feet is what you're worrying about--gotta love conspiracy theories!

decepticobra
04-20-2010, 07:07 AM
by the way....that 2010 movie that came out a few months back sucked so terribly bad. Many Mayans are turning over in their graves at that cinematic portrayal of an atrocity that it is.

decepticobra
04-20-2010, 07:09 AM
It's really the revenge of Y2K.

bwa ha ha ha!!...I still have the "Y2K-The movie" on VHS that I taped off of NBC sometime back in 1999. I watch it these days for endless chuckles.

gmwise
04-20-2010, 12:00 PM
by the way....that 2010 movie that came out a few months back sucked so terribly bad. Many Mayans are turning over in their graves at that cinematic portrayal of an atrocity that it is.

I loved the CGI.
The plot and dialogue ,good grief.

Lord Helmet
04-27-2010, 02:59 PM

W-T-F?

I seriously hope you don't keep yourself up at night worrying about stuff like this...

Bunty
04-27-2010, 10:39 PM
More and stronger quakes. Now we have the 5th world's largest volcano set to erupt for the 2nd time since the 1st eruption on the 17th. This is serious. We are starting the effects of 2012 much earlier than predicted and it will only get worse.

What do we really know? What is the government keeping from us? Obviously, we are limited in what we know that scientists is warning of what is about to happen. That reason is to prevent mass public panic.

Venture, you can try to sooth this all you want on here, but I believe it is time to tell us what you really know. Anyone else here dug up any potential info? Obviously, we have people that is a relative to someone within the government and military.

I would just sooner someone be scared of sensing that wave after wave of flying saucers manned with evil alien beings coming to destroy mankind in 2011, so when the 2012 disaster comes the aliens will get their just reward.

nik4411
04-27-2010, 11:38 PM
geez thunder...this is almost kind of sad bro. get outside. enjoy life. worrying about this is just pointless

sacolton
04-28-2010, 10:01 AM
Yeah, try not to think about Yellowstone erupting at any moment. Go see a movie to get your mind off things ... check out "The Road".

rondvu
04-28-2010, 04:07 PM
Well I guess we can discuss the effects of horizontal blasting and threats to the central Oklahoma aquifer.