View Full Version : What metro suburban city has the prettiest women?

redhat
04-18-2010, 02:59 PM
Ok i just recently moved here and was out at a party and the topic came up with whicnh town in the metro has the prettiest women? Is it Edmond, Norman, Moore, Yukon< Mustsng, Midwest City, Del City, Choctaw etc what do you guys think?

ljbab728
04-18-2010, 10:20 PM
Ok i just recently moved here and was out at a party and the topic came up with whicnh town in the metro has the prettiest women? Is it Edmond, Norman, Moore, Yukon< Mustsng, Midwest City, Del City, Choctaw etc what do you guys think?

I think this is something that should be in another thread area. lol. Has very little to do with development and civic issues.

soonerfan_in_okc
04-19-2010, 12:57 AM
I would say norman, just because of the large college population. College women>>other women.

chuckdiesel
04-19-2010, 03:46 AM
depends what age bracket you fall into. overall Norman>everywherelse.

Always remember that Texas women will for the most part always trump okie women. (thats not a slight, spend any time in Texas and they trump most women, Okie women are in the top tier though. I'll take 'em over a girl from Ohio or Michigan anyday)

chuckdiesel
04-19-2010, 03:49 AM
I think this is something that should be in another thread area. lol. Has very little to do with development and civic issues.

Who cares. Unpop your collar and remove the stick from your rectum, Carlton.

chuckdiesel
04-19-2010, 03:55 AM
http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/carlton.jpg
<carlton> mmm....back to topic.....</carlton>

USG '60
04-19-2010, 06:13 AM
Trying to objectify a subjective question. How fun. How useful. Jeeze!

okcpulse
04-19-2010, 06:16 AM
Always remember that Texas women will for the most part always trump okie women.

NOT in Conroe. Yipes. Very, very yipes.

chuckdiesel
04-19-2010, 06:29 AM
Is everyone on here 40+? Y'all need to catch more 'tang.

chuckdiesel
04-19-2010, 06:32 AM
It's a beautiful life. Enjoy the present, it is fleeting. Don't deny the truth. Get over yourself, yuppie. That is all. LOL

rcjunkie
04-19-2010, 09:33 AM
They all get pretty at clsoing time.

FRISKY
04-19-2010, 09:47 AM
Trying to objectify a subjective question.While that statement is technically correct, there are other factors that make the Original Poster's question relevant.

Most of the people answering the question of which town has the prettiest women will not have a vested interest either financially or emotionally in the outcome...and therefore any consensus could very well indicate a popular agreement to a subjective question (ergo, "correct" answer).

The question itself makes the difference. An example would be asking people on a car forum which vehicle they like better. If asked on a Ford forum...most will answer "Ford". Likewise most on a Honda Forum will answer "Honda" because everyone wants to think 'their' car, the one they are familiar with, the one they spent money on, is the best. The same can be said for almost any item someone paid for or has an emotional alliance with.

The subject of "pretty women" is different though because most women are considered an individual entity, not to be tied to a specific group and not subject to the same rational used when dealing with specific groups or items in terms of subjective association.

FRISKY
04-19-2010, 09:48 AM
And in answer to the question...Norman.

kwash
04-19-2010, 11:30 AM
ditto id say norman easy by a mile because of ou, edmond maybe 2

bronchoman
04-19-2010, 11:34 AM
Norman

CuatrodeMayo
04-19-2010, 09:54 PM
Norman for sure (college women trump all)

I'd say Edmond if you like them sub-18 (yikes) or over 30.

ljbab728
04-19-2010, 11:07 PM
Who cares. Unpop your collar and remove the stick from your rectum, Carlton.

I understand your attempt at humor but it has been properly moved to a different area. I'm not against this thread at all. If any topic was in any area, OKC Talk would be a nightmare to figure out or to find what interests you.

decepticobra
04-20-2010, 07:12 AM

although its 2,000 miles away...umm, Id say San Francisco, CA. ...Scores and droves of pretty asian girls everywhere you look. Now if we could somehow annex that city to add to our own metropolitan area.