View Full Version : singles chat update

mranderson
02-22-2005, 10:36 PM
We had about seven people chat tonight. That is a large number for the first week.

We still would like more, so I am making the time and day of week permanant. It will be every Tuesday starting at seven and going until the last person gets tired. Here is what we are going to do.

I am going to format it like a radio talk show. We will have a formal topic for the first hour, and the rest of the time will be open topic. I will announce the topic no later than Friday before the chat. If I decide on the topic, I will make it sooner.

An idea might be to bring on a guest chatter like Keith who is married, Patrick who is engaged, or someone that has a specialty like a dating service or whatever. If we build large enough, I will start formal hours, but always have at least one for open topic.

So, feel free to join us, and if you are not single and have a special area of specialty that might help and are willing to be a guest chatter, let me know.

Remember, every Tuesday at seven. And a special thanks to Zoedith for her help in designing this format.

By the way. If you have an idea and we use it, you get credit and a thanks in this thread.

Ms.Relaxationstation
02-23-2005, 12:35 AM
Shooooot. Sorry I missed it tonight. I 'll catch ya'll next week

mranderson
02-23-2005, 06:49 AM
I think we will start off with a mild topic. "pick up lines." What you say, what works, what turns you off, do you like getting them, and for the ladies, will you deliver pickup lines to a guy, and if so, what lines are they.

Remember. Singles chat, Tuesdays starting at 7. If you are late, ok.

If you are an hour or more late, we still want your answer to the topic of the week.

See you there. Tell your friends. Tell your spouse (well, maybe not).

dirtrider73068
02-23-2005, 04:10 PM
I will be there I had fun last night it was good to chat with some of the other members.

Ssath
02-23-2005, 07:21 PM
I thorougly enjoyed myself in the chat last night. I will definitely be attending them in the future.

Zoedith
02-23-2005, 07:29 PM
I had fun as well last night, it was nice to get to talk to the people you see posting. I did show up late because of night classes but at 8:30 they were still talking, so don't worry about being late.

mranderson
03-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Remember, singles chat tuesday at 7.

Our first hour topic is: funny blind date story's.

please plan on joining in.

mranderson
03-09-2005, 08:53 AM
Remember, singles chat every Tuesday at 7.

We missed the ones who could not make it. Hope to see you nest week, when the topic will be "That's what he/she said." It is a funny way to break the ice.

mranderson
03-17-2005, 07:30 AM
It seems when we have a pre arranged topic, we wind up not using it, so, I am suspending the arranged topics until we grow large enough to play with them.

So, join us and chat about anything. Be it your boy or girlfriend or why I almost died on my birthday.

each Tuesday at 7:00. Even if your married, seperated, or mingle, we welcome you.

:welcome5:

mom2des_n_nate
03-17-2005, 02:26 PM
I guess I am the main mingle around here lol.. Mr A has titled me Ms Mingle :)... Look forward to talking to everyone tonight and next tuesday..