View Full Version : Just say no to skanky feet in sandals!

jstaylor62
04-14-2010, 11:31 AM
I really love it when the weather turns nice for spring and summer. But I hate knowing that some people will be wearing sandals and exposing the rest of us to some really nasty feet. Nothing is more disgusting than to be enjoying a nice meal and glance over only to see a sandal dangling from a nasty arse hoof! I'm not talking just dry skin, but cracks so deep that they could be considered as acceptable tread for mud tires.

So people, please buy pedicures for the people you love!

PennyQuilts
04-14-2010, 01:22 PM
I have to say, that I have never, ever noticed skanky feet in sandals, much less a nasty arse hoof! And I didn't even realize tht cracks in the skin of your feet were unacceptable. I am a complete social putz. Now, I will not be able to keep from staring at people's feet.

kevinpate
04-14-2010, 05:01 PM
... Now, I will not be able to keep from staring at people's feet.

My first thought was a line from Ray Steven's old song about streaking, ala "Don't Look Ethel"

Sigh, such is the weirdness stored in the vast unused portions of my noggin.

mugofbeer
04-14-2010, 05:04 PM
It's kind of like girls who wear belly-revealing tops only to reveal the big muffin top rolling over their jeans or men who'se belly's hang 4 inches over their tight belts - some things aren't meant to be accentuated.

PennyQuilts
04-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Ain't it the truth!

rcjunkie
04-14-2010, 06:36 PM
Personally, I don't sit and look at peoples feet.

mooshie
04-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Telling people what to wear is always a good idea!

bluedogok
04-14-2010, 07:47 PM
It's kind of like girls who wear belly-revealing tops only to reveal the big muffin top rolling over their jeans or men who'se belly's hang 4 inches over their tight belts - some things aren't meant to be accentuated.
Just because something is in "style" doesn't mean everyone can get by with wearing it....too many people have never figured this out.

kevinpate
04-15-2010, 05:37 AM
Telling people what to wear is always a good idea!

but there's apparently more fame and fortune, at least for Ms. London, in tellin' them what not to wear.

jstaylor62
04-15-2010, 08:28 AM
Some of the feet I've seen are so nasty, they are a HAZMAT risk!

PennyQuilts
04-15-2010, 06:03 PM
Someone needs a job... :LolLolLol

dismayed
04-16-2010, 03:09 PM

OMG that episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm!"