View Full Version : Poll shows most Oklahomans think next terrorist attack to be from Islamic extremists

urbanity
04-14-2010, 10:32 AM
Poll shows most Oklahomans think next terrorist attack to be from Islamic extremists, not right wing | OKG Scene.com (http://www.okgazette.com/p/12776/a/6016/Default.aspx?ReturnUrl=LwBEAGUAZgBhAHUAbAB0AC4AYQB zAHAAeAAslashAHAAPQAxADIANwAyADkA)

OKC Sen. Andrew Rice, whose brother died in 9/11, speaks out about planned April 19 pro-gun rallies …

Caboose
04-14-2010, 01:04 PM
Poll shows most Oklahomans think next terrorist attack to be from Islamic extremists, not right wing | OKG Scene.com (http://www.okgazette.com/p/12776/a/6016/Default.aspx?ReturnUrl=LwBEAGUAZgBhAHUAbAB0AC4AYQB zAHAAeAAslashAHAAPQAxADIANwAyADkA)

OKC Sen. Andrew Rice, whose brother died in 9/11, speaks out about planned April 19 pro-gun rallies …

Do you disagree with them?

ronronnie1
04-14-2010, 05:36 PM
...and most Oklahomans eat at McDonalds 7 days a week and consider the Walmart at Bell Isle on par with Neiman Marcus. Who cares what a bunch of dumb rednecks think. I suppose they think Timmy McWhatever was Muslim too. Idiots.

MadMonk
04-14-2010, 10:17 PM
LOL, I love it when people care enough to comment about how little they care.

kevinpate
04-15-2010, 05:31 AM
I find myself in the minority, especially from a localized perspective.
The prospect of 1-3 truck renting or gun toting home grown malcontents seeking to make a name for themselves in the heartland strikes me as a bigger threat to my day to day existence.

dismayed
04-16-2010, 03:34 PM
I think it's likely we could see problems domestically or from an international origin... our country should be vigilant against both.

Gun rallies are fine, but having one on the anniversary of the bombing to protest the government is a slap in the face. That's like a group of uber-leftists having a giant anti-war rally in New York on 9/11. Sure it's their right, but it is in horribly bad taste.

mugofbeer
04-16-2010, 04:56 PM
I think I have to respectfully agree.

TaoMaas
04-17-2010, 07:49 AM
Gun rallies are fine, but having one on the anniversary of the bombing to protest the government is a slap in the face. That's like a group of uber-leftists having a giant anti-war rally in New York on 9/11. Sure it's their right, but it is in horribly bad taste.

This segment of our population has been accused of many things. "Good taste" is not among them.

JIMBO
04-19-2010, 01:03 PM
Gun rallies are fine, but having one on the anniversary of the bombing to protest the government is a slap in the face. That's like a group of uber-leftists having a giant anti-war rally in New York on 9/11. Sure it's their right, but it is in horribly bad taste.[/QUOTE]

April 19, 1775 The Battle of Lexington

Sounds to me like a good aniversary date for a second amendment rally.:elmer3:

ronronnie1
04-23-2010, 08:42 PM
I fail to see how an anti war rally on 9/11 is in bad taste.

Caboose
05-04-2010, 09:04 AM
Looks like the dumb rednecks were right.

MadMonk
05-04-2010, 09:11 AM
OMG I hope the Tea Partiers don't get hold of fuel and fireworks. That could be disastrous (or it could just be Independence Day).

Of Sound Mind
05-04-2010, 09:16 AM
OMG I hope the Tea Partiers don't get hold of fuel and fireworks. That could be disastrous.

... or diesel and fertilizer ...

MadMonk
05-04-2010, 09:38 AM
Hmmm...which is more likely these days? Weighing the factors of recent activities....

On one hand...a group of law-abiding people voicing complaints about their government according to their right to do so.

On the other hand...a group of people who value your life as much as you do an ant and who constantly threaten Americans with violent death.

Man, that's a tough call. It's really a shocker how this one turned out huh?