View Full Version : Favorite Vacation Spot

mranderson
02-21-2005, 02:41 PM
Where is your favorite place to travel, and why?

Mine is tired between California and Florida. I like the coasts and the major theme parks.

Midtowner
02-21-2005, 03:12 PM
Anywhere where snow and large mountains can be found is great for me.

Keith
02-21-2005, 06:08 PM
I still am wanting to go to the beaches of Hawaii. My boss has been there at least three times in the last three years, and I always get to look at the pictures he and his wife take. Yep, I want fun in the :Smiley105 .
http://www.kariya-porritt.com/HomePage2000/Hawaii99/LanikaiBeach/YokoMichelle.JPG

Karried
03-11-2005, 09:36 PM
Even though I could happily die in the tropics, I'll never forget my vacation with Northern Expeditions on the Inside Passage in Canada... it was so amazing! We kayaked through the passage and pitched tents every few days. We paddled next to Orcas and had microphones in the water to hear them communicate. We saw bears and eagles, ate fresh salmon & crab and gourmet meals every night - my husband saw the neon glowing plankton at night in the water ( I was exhausted from kayaking all day and fell asleep) but everything was so unbelievably beautiful, misty fog in the mornings, Indian grounds etc. I didn't really get a hot shower for a week, the water was ice cold and we slept in tents every night but it was the best vacation ever. I never will forget the stunning landscape and getting to know perfect strangers so well. What an experience...

Patrick
03-14-2005, 02:00 PM
Definitely Hawaii! I've been to Kauai once, and I'm planning a return visit for my honeymoon in May.

New Mexico and Colorado are also nice.

California and Florida have unique sights you won't find anywhere else.

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
03-15-2005, 12:21 PM
I would definitly have to say Cozumel Mexico perfect weather ALL the time.Its just beautiful I have been there twice and LOVE it.I would love to also see Cancun but that will have to wait but its Mexico for me!

DarlingDiva:bow: