View Full Version : Sports Nutrition Store

faith1109
04-10-2010, 02:36 PM
There is a new nutrition store in OKC off the Morgan Rd. Exit. They have much lower prices than GNC or any of the other local stores I have been to. I saved over $30.00 on protein! I had no idea GNC's prices were so inflated.

Very knowledgable staff, certified trainer. The store is a little hard to find, but worth the drive due to the cheaper prices on everything!

Performance Nutrition
1721 S. Morgan Rd.
OKC , OK
405-265-0847

Their website does not have all of their products they carry in the store yet. The owner said they hope to have it updated soon.

Discount Natural Bodybuilding Supplements | Sports Nutrition Supplements (http://www.performancesportnutrition.com)

Martin
04-10-2010, 02:56 PM
for protein i like syntha-6... $29 is cheaper than gnc but not as cheap as amazon if you buy online.

-M

faith1109
04-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Yes but does that include shipping? That's why it's nice to have a cheaper price option at a brick and mortar. Immediately available. That and I have to plan ahead if I order online so I don't run out.

Martin
04-10-2010, 04:42 PM
amazon sells the plain chocolate flavor for $25.79 shipped. i use their prime service so that ends up coming to me second-day air at no additional charge. it'd be about a week otherwise. but... if one isn't too good at remembering to order regularly, you can have them schedule delivery in one,two,three or six month intervals... and they'll knock off another 15% if you do that.

don't get me wrong there are advantages to having a relationship with a good brick and mortar store... just letting you know that there are other options that might be useful to you.

-M