View Full Version : Dez Bryant

nik4411
04-06-2010, 02:57 PM
So, on the sports animal the last couple of days, there has been quite a bit of talk about how stupid dez has been lately, and that he is setting himself up to be another idiot with too much money. i've heard he's had some off the field trouble, but have no idea what it is. the only thing i have heard for sure is that he has been hanging out with adam pacman jones (bad choice of friends).

besides the deion sanders story that got him suspended, what has he been doing that has been catching him so much grief?

mugofbeer
04-06-2010, 04:03 PM
And he hasn't even stepped foot onto an NFL playing field yet. Can you say, "flop?"

onthestrip
04-06-2010, 07:24 PM
I think alot of it is that he isnt that intelligent, or appears that way, and that he is irresponsible. Stories have been going around that he was would show up very late to games and that he forgot his cleats at his pro day. Some of this may just be rumors but its safe to say he hasnt exactly helped himself draft-wise. That being said, he still will probably be a top 15 pick and some experts say he is the best receiver in the draft since Calvin Johnson.

bluedogok
04-06-2010, 07:25 PM
One thing that I have heard is he "forgot" his cleats on HIS pro day and then claimed that it wasn't important. Things like that tends to go over real well with the control freak coaches that NFL coaches tend to me. He seems to be one of those guys that has a ton of talent but a box of rocks for brains.