View Full Version : Are you a con artist and just hate the idea of going to jail ?

oneforone
04-04-2010, 12:10 AM
I have just the plan for you in two simple steps.
1. Eat until your fat and I mean disgustingly fat.
2. Call a freight company and have them tow you down to Sunny Florida.

Obese Florida man,
George Jolicoeur,
avoids jail because he's
too fat

By Joe Tacopino
Daily News Writer
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/04/03/alg_mugshot_george_jolicoeur.jpg

Friday, April 2nd 2010, 11:27 AM

HandoutA mug shot of the Florida man arrested for
scamming restaurants.

Get out of jail free: because you're too fat.

A 600-pound Florida man, arrested for scamming restaurants in 2007, was offered a plea deal when prosecutors discovered it was too expensive to incarcerate him, according to the Orlando
Sentinel.

George Jolicoeur, 38, is infamous for ordering food and then complaining about the quality and refusing to pay after he
eats it.

The obese thief once devoured five milk shakes before finding a hair in the shake and refusing to pay.

Jolicoeur was arrested in 2007 after downing nearly $50 of beef jerky from a 7-Eleven, then claiming the last few scraps
were moldy.

Police tracked him down at home and arrested him.

"The beef jerky got me," Jolicoeur said on his way to prison.

After Jolicoeur was charged with five counts of felony petty theft, he became ill and bedridden. He now resides in a nursing facility and relies on a respirator to breathe.

After prosecutors discovered that the state would have to foot the bill for Jolicoeur's medical care they offered a plea deal.

ultimatesooner
04-04-2010, 09:55 AM
they should let the fat POS eat til he's dead

that guy is nothing but a drain on society

rcjunkie
04-04-2010, 01:00 PM
I do believe that my position on assisted (or unassisted ) suicide just made a complete u-turn!

Matt
04-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Kill him. Now.

mugofbeer
04-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Just put a wagonload of twinkies just out of his reach and make him run a few hundred feet.

Kerry
04-08-2010, 12:06 PM
Dude, that head looks like a watermelon with eyes.

Here is an idea for punishment since he is bedridden. Get one of those mobiles people put on baby cribs and attach Twinkies and Hoho's to it and place it just out of his reach.

ronronnie1
04-12-2010, 08:07 PM
Poor guy. It was crummy what he did, but his life has got to suck regardless. It's like the opposite of anorexia - my worst nightmare.

I actually feel sorry for him. He needs gastric bypass ASAP.

...EDIT: Upon closer inspection, it appears that he is slow/dumb/retarded, so he most likely doesn't care that he'll never fit into a pair of Versace jeans.