View Full Version : Web Help

Kerry
03-29-2010, 11:55 AM
There are several threads in this topic looking for ideas (both romantic and non-romantic). I have found the web site Lovingyou.com: Love, Romance and Relationship Resources (http://www.lovingyou.com) to be very helpful. It is a clean website so you can visit at work. Lots of great ideas with movie recommendation, dinner ideas, gift ideas, poetry ideas, advice, and on and on. It is even divided up by level of the relationship from 'first sight' to 'married 50 years'. It is worth a vist.

PennyQuilts
03-29-2010, 12:06 PM
Why Kerry, you are a little cupid! Who knew!

Kerry
03-29-2010, 12:16 PM
Why Kerry, you are a little cupid! Who knew!

Sadly - none of it works on wife. I even tried some of the riskier stuff but to no avail. If you get me drunk enough (2 beers ought to do it) I would probably tell the story of how I ended up nude tucked inside the kitchen pantry (and I'm not talking about a walk-in pantry either).

kevinpate
03-29-2010, 06:24 PM
Pantry =/ Pantfree

Sorry Charlie

mmonroe
03-29-2010, 08:06 PM
hahaha, this is great. Deff going to try some of these, i've even tried some of this.

PennyQuilts
03-29-2010, 08:34 PM
Sadly - none of it works on wife. I even tried some of the riskier stuff but to no avail. If you get me drunk enough (2 beers ought to do it) I would probably tell the story of how I ended up nude tucked inside the kitchen pantry (and I'm not talking about a walk-in pantry either).

No, I think I'll pass. I am afraid if I heard the tale, it might drive me to do my own drinking. But kudos to you for trying to, er, keep it interesting!

Kerry
03-30-2010, 08:21 PM
Pantry =/ Pantfree

Sorry Charlie

Well, let's just say things didn't go as planned and I had to hide somewhere.