View Full Version : Ted's Cafe Escondido needed in Bricktown

Patrick
02-19-2005, 08:50 PM
Everytime I visit Ted's, I always imagine a Ted's in Bricktown. Sure, there are already 2 Mexican restaurants in Bricktown, but one more wouldn't hurt! Pretty much everyone likes Mexican food. Just drive down May Ave. and you'll see how several Mexican restaurants can co-exist. I think downtown needs a good variety of local restaurants to offer visitors a unique Oklahoma flavor. Ted's is definitely unique to Oklahoma, and has continually been rated the best Mexican restaurant in the city by The Oklahoman Reader's Choice Awards. Ted Curtis, if you're listening, I hope you'll consider locating a restaurant in Lower Bricktown, or possibly at another site on the north canal. I think you'd find a lot of success in Bricktown.

Luke
02-20-2005, 12:01 AM
I hadn't thought of Ted's but that is a great idea. It's a local chain and like you say, three Mexican food restaurants can co-exist easily in Bricktown. Perhaps we can write Mr. Ted.

Patrick
02-20-2005, 12:39 AM
Ted is actually a member of this forum...he's tc4542@cox.net. He's posted on the Best and Worst forum before. So, he may read this post. I'll make sure to send him an email to make him aware of the post.

Sooner&RiceGrad
02-20-2005, 11:30 PM
This is a good idea, although I haven't been eating Mexican lately. I'm sure Ted's can drive Abuelo's out of business anyway, lol! He may be at something though, with two stores solely in the suburbs.