View Full Version : tv shows you need help recalling

decepticobra
03-25-2010, 06:21 AM
a thread to help assist with trying to recall what tv show or program that you may vaguely have in your mind with few scant details, so that others may be able to identify exactly what it was.

heres some details of some shows that i have just scant, vague remembrance of. if you know what these are, please list the names of the programs:

program 1:(early 80s) some green puppet guy reading a newspaper saying "theres no Gnu News like Good Gnus"

program 2: (early 80s) some young white guy dressed up in a skin-tight suit with all of the body parts printed all over it and educating about human biology.

program 3: (early 80s) an educational, animated childrens program on either Showtime or HBO called something along the lines of "wisecracks" or something close to that.

program 4: (early 80s) a young white guy who could read books very fast ...all i can remember is the song "speed reader, speed reader"

if theres a program you need help remembering, list all the details of what you know about it.

NikonNurse
03-25-2010, 07:57 AM
a thread to help assist with trying to recall what tv show or program that you may vaguely have in your mind with few scant details, so that others may be able to identify exactly what it was.

heres some details of some shows that i have just scant, vague remembrance of. if you know what these are, please list the names of the programs:

program 1:(early 80s) some green puppet guy reading a newspaper saying "theres no Gnu News like Good Gnus"

program 2: (early 80s) some young white guy dressed up in a skin-tight suit with all of the body parts printed all over it and educating about human biology.

program 3: (early 80s) an educational, animated childrens program on either Showtime or HBO called something along the lines of "wisecracks" or something close to that.

program 4: (early 80s) a young white guy who could read books very fast ...all i can remember is the song "speed reader, speed reader"

if theres a program you need help remembering, list all the details of what you know about it.

1-Space Coaster? Great Space Coaster? I think its same as #4

2-Slim Goodbody

3-HBO, only remember Brain Games and Encyclopedia...dont remember showtime

4-Space Coaster? Great Space Coaster?

PHD at google. :LolLolLol

Martin
03-25-2010, 08:08 AM
U7hJ6rzFaMM

mAwVIZDAUF0

AZ3HMQ_LyZY

bgmkUltuvX8

MsDarkstar
03-25-2010, 09:59 AM
Program 1: The Great Space Coaster. The green guy is Gary Gnu.

Program 2: Slim Goodbody. Was featured on Captain Kangaroo, sometimes had short bits on Nickelodeon, and eventually had it's own show on PBS. They still do a live tour, he came to my youngest nephew's school about a month ago.

Program 3: Braingames was on HBO. It had different segments within it that had different names (different games like Earplay or Eyewitness).

Program 4: Same as #1; Speed Reader was a character on that.

FFLady
03-29-2010, 12:27 PM
You guys are good!!! I'm impressed - (I had no clue)....