View Full Version : Let Oklahoma City & Seattle enjoy the Thunder-Sonics relationship!

Laramie
03-17-2010, 11:44 AM
Sonic fans:

We're united!

Is it so hard to give it up to the Sonics-Thunder instead of wishing gloom & doom because they relocated?

What some people considered as a thorn is Seattle's side (non-Sonic fans) is now a feather in Oklahoma City's cap!

This team is an extension of the Seattle Supersonics; enjoy the team.

There will be many references to the Thunder once being the Seattle Supersonics--they are inseparable.

Nick Collison, Kevin Durant, & Jeff Green were apart of that last team that beat Dallas in Seattle.

Remember this: Odenized: Kevin Durant wins Sonics' last game in Seattle (http://www.odenized.com/2008/04/kevin-durant-wins-sonics-last-game-in.html)

Kevin Durant hasn't forgotten about Seattle, so don't forget about Kevin Durant!

We supported the New Orleans Hornets for two years and their fans stuck by them.

The NBA will return to Seattle soon!

nighttrain12
03-17-2010, 08:29 PM
I was right with you until the last line. The NBA won't be returning to Seattle anytime soon as their politicians have shown no inclination to upgrade or replace Key Arena.

They may never get an NBA team again.

Jethrol
03-17-2010, 09:12 PM
I honestly couldn't care less about Seattle. Like all cities that lost a major league franchise, they're pissed.....they'll never get over it.....just look at Brooklyn....they still think the Dodgers are their team.

It's been this way since owners first started moving teams to more lucrative and/or more attentive markets. Nothing will change.

Soonerus
03-17-2010, 09:38 PM
Excuse me, it is Thunder-Sonic...

Laramie
03-18-2010, 11:37 AM
Excuse me, it is Thunder-Sonic...

OK!:whiteflag

Kerry
03-22-2010, 09:00 AM
Why does anyone give a rats backside about Seattle? For all I care Seattle fans can sit there and suck their collective thumbs. They need to learn to get over it and move on. If Seattle residents want to pull for the Thunder then fine. If they don't, that is fine too. I just don't understnad this fasicnation with what Seattle pople think of feel. They had their time, and that time has passed.

Richard at Remax
03-22-2010, 10:04 AM
I agree with Kerry. who cares?

metro
03-29-2010, 08:00 AM
No joke, who cares if they dont' like it, it was a done deal years ago now.

jstaylor62
04-01-2010, 10:18 AM
I only have sympathy for the handful of faithful Sonics fans that correctly blame their local politicians for the loss of their NBA fanchise. If the local Seattle politicians had worked a better or new stadium deal out with the Sonics, they would still be there. They did not and the Sonics are now the Thunder and in OKC.

It really amazes me how much I still read that Clay Benett stole the team or the NBA stole their team. They still blame everyone but the politicians that failed to take action.