View Full Version : who wants a cat

Smooo
03-13-2010, 06:06 AM
my friend left his cat with in my apt and I don't know how to take care of it. I also don't have time for him so I want to do something. I would love to give him to somebody or place who able to take care of him.

can you help me and help the cat

Midtowner
03-13-2010, 06:58 AM
Cats don't take time to take care of. Buy food, keep their water full (they don't drink much) and change their litter and you're done. They spend as much time with you as they want to.

skyrick
03-13-2010, 07:04 AM
Cats don't take time to take care of. Buy food, keep their water full (they don't drink much) and change their litter and you're done. They spend as much time with you as they want to.

What he said. Cats are the ultimate low maintenance pet. Except for our two who think they are dogs.

chemalurgy
03-13-2010, 11:34 AM
Contact Petsmart and see about their adoption program. That's where I got my cat.

Matt
03-14-2010, 02:58 PM
Nobody actually ever "wants" a cat. They just kind of happen.

Bunty
03-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Yeah, when you ask a person where they found they're new kitty, he may say, "I didn't find it. It found me."

Bunty
03-14-2010, 11:05 PM
my friend left his cat with in my apt and I don't know how to take care of it. I also don't have time for him so I want to do something. I would love to give him to somebody or place who able to take care of him.

can you help me and help the cat
Yeah, you better find out how to keep the cat from sharpening its claws on your furniture.