View Full Version : 2010 NFL Draft

jstanthrnme
02-26-2010, 06:58 PM
Any speculation on what is gonna happen? Looks like it will be a good year for some Okies.

For what seemed like most of the college football season (post Texas), nobody was taking Sam Bradford as the #1 pick, and now it seems like he's back in the conversation. The espn suits say he won't slip past #5. My Redskins sit at #4, and this has me fired up with excitement. The Rams have the #1, followed by the Lions, and the Bucs.

The Lions got Matt Stafford last year, and the Bucs got Josh Freeman. No need for them to sign a big check to another QB. This leaves STL and WAS. I'm sure the Redskins won't let him slip past them. He won't slip past Seattle if my Redskins fail me again.

Other top tier players of this draft from Oklahoma projected at the top:
Gerald McCoy
Russell Okung
Dez Bryant
Jermaine Gresham
Trent Williams

MadMonk
02-26-2010, 10:12 PM
They were talking about how Bradford seems to be the favorite for going to the Rams as the first pick on ESPN today. Should be a good draft for Bradford, wherever he ends up.

circled9
02-27-2010, 03:40 PM
i sure hope for Sams sake that the Rams get some help on their offensive line. Sam and Stephen Jackson sounds great if somebody can block and they can find somebody who can catch enough balls to open up the run. Hopefully the Rams will allow Marc Bolger another year to give Sam enough time to learn their system and their offense enough time to get another lineman.

Easy180
02-27-2010, 05:41 PM
Rams would be nice since we would likely get to see a decent amount of games here if they are any good at all...Rams need to grab a qb cause a d-lineman won't help them sell tix...They basically have one name player left on the entire team

Jethrol
02-28-2010, 10:19 PM
When is the draft?