View Full Version : Cabin Fever

PennyQuilts
02-01-2010, 11:25 AM
It has been so nice to stay in and away from the world, this weekend. The freezing fog coated everything and it looked so gorgeous. Husband set up the subwoofer, which sounded great and the house was so warm and smelled so good - the view outside was lovely. I worked in my sewing room on an art quilt and drank wine and took a nap. It was great. No place to go and exactly where I wanted to be.

Today, I have cabin fever. I am sick of being cooped up. I want to to go the bank. I want to eat some frozen yogurt. I want some Mexican food.

mmonroe
02-01-2010, 12:07 PM
I had to get out last night and took the girl friend to the movies to see Avatar in 3D, she actually liked it, I was a little surprised.

LIL_WAYNE_2012_PREZIDENT
02-01-2010, 12:15 PM
roads arent even bad only in neighborhoods

PennyQuilts
02-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Went to the bank and they lost power in the middle of the transaction. So I got a burger at Sonic and went home. I guess I will take a nap, pitiful person that I am.

venture
02-01-2010, 03:20 PM
This weather is bringing me back. Snow cover on the ground, and the not a peak of the sun for days. Ahhh. Highs in the 50s won't be far behind and the shorts will come out. Wait...that's still cold for these parts. Oh well. : )

kevinpate
02-01-2010, 05:01 PM
> It has been so nice to stay in and away from the world, this weekend.

This

> Today, I have cabin fever. I am sick of being cooped up.

Not This.

I got out and about a spell today. It dinna last long. Too many peeps keep forgetting that main drags being cleared does not equal side streets being cleared. idiots.