View Full Version : Rick & Brad suck

Lurker34
01-25-2010, 07:33 AM
Seriously, the day after 2 killer playoff games, are they talking about football? No they're talking about reality shows, and celebrity news. Do these guys even know who their audience is?

rcjunkie
01-25-2010, 08:09 AM
Seriously, the day after 2 killer playoff games, are they talking about football? No they're talking about reality shows, and celebrity news. Do these guys even know who their audience is?

If this is your only complaint so far this morning, count your blessing and say your prayers. 98.1 is WWLS "The Sports Animal", this is the station to listen to if you want to hear someone talk about football.

bluedogok
01-25-2010, 06:59 PM
Good to hear that nothing has changed in the past 12 years since I quit listening to them.

LIL_WAYNE_2012_PREZIDENT
01-25-2010, 07:48 PM
who the hell is rick and brad?

ddavidson8
01-25-2010, 07:50 PM
Is it "Who the hell IS rick and brad?" or "Who the hell ARE rick and brad?". I honestly don't know.

LIL_WAYNE_2012_PREZIDENT
01-25-2010, 07:51 PM
Is it "Who the hell IS rick and brad?" or "Who the hell ARE rick and brad?". I honestly don't know.

i dont think this is a grammar board thanks for not answering my question though

LordGerald
01-25-2010, 07:51 PM
So, Craig, what did you DVR on TV last night? I DVRed "Conan," "Men of a Certain Age" and "Community."

Let's take a break, while we wait for Rick to call in from Phoenix.

Traffic and weather brought to you by Cox Communications.

LordGerald
01-25-2010, 07:57 PM
So, Craig, what did you DVR on TV last night? I DVRed "Conan," "Men of a Certain Age" and "Community."

Let's take a break, while we wait for Rick to call in from Phoenix.

Traffic and weather brought to you by Cox Communications.

Hey, you know Craig, Susan Sarandon's daughter has a huge rack on "Californication." Let's take a break sponsored by Cox Communications, while you bring up PerezHilton.com for the rest of our entertainment report. Also, if you folks need insurance, text K-A-T-T to bluecrossokc.com, and you'll get a hassle free quote.

After the break, we'll hear about Tiger Wood's whores and if he'll make it back in time for the Masters.

ddavidson8
01-25-2010, 08:08 PM
i dont think this is a grammar board thanks for not answering my question though

I assume they are DJs on a rock station. You know, those channels that play music (every now and then) that doesn't use the T-Pain effect. Fo real cuz! Iz gotsta get paid!!!!$$$$$$$

LIL_WAYNE_2012_PREZIDENT
01-25-2010, 08:25 PM
I assume they are DJs on a rock station. You know, those channels that play music (every now and then) that doesn't use the T-Pain effect. Fo real cuz! Iz gotsta get paid!!!!$$$$$$$

people actually listen to tpain???

MsDarkstar
01-26-2010, 11:45 AM
Hahaha, this thread is awesome. I needed a good laugh. LordGerald, your impersonation is perfect.

Caboose
01-26-2010, 03:44 PM

Lets be more succinct...morning radio in general sucks... why does morning radio suck? Because DJ's suck and thats all morning radio consists of... listening to DJ's talk. Who decided that people don't want to hear music in the morning?

Fastfwd
01-27-2010, 12:07 PM
I thought they had a compelling discussion of texting photos of your ***** today.