View Full Version : 24, Full Episodes of season 8

Doug Loudenback
01-25-2010, 01:46 AM
If any Jack Bauer junkies lurk at OkcTalk (like me), ALL 4 episodes of Season 8 that have played thus far are available to be seen at Fox on Demand, few or no commercials:

FOX on Demand - 24 (http://www.fox.com/fod/play.php?sh=twentyfour)

You may not see the link to episode 1 initially ... use the small arrow on the same line, right side, to scroll.

The next episode will air on Fox tonight at 8 p.m. (I think, might be 9).

Wambo36
01-25-2010, 09:48 AM
Huge 24 fan. One of the only series that the DVR is always set for. I tend not to watch them when they air on purpose just so I can ff through the commercials.

Doug Loudenback
01-25-2010, 09:55 AM
I must have been under a rock or something for a very long time ... I didn't even learn of 24 until I was pretty ill about a year ago ... started playing with Hulu on-line & discovered it there ... got hooked fast ... bought all prior seasons' & the mini-movie DVDs and loved every minute!

Wambo36
01-25-2010, 10:02 AM
Missed the first season and bought it on DVD. Been hooked ever since. The wife can't seem to get into it so I get to watch them while she's busy with something else. I think it's the best show out there right now. Has been for awhile actually.

Doug Loudenback
04-16-2010, 04:09 AM
Just a reminder to 24 fans ... final 24 season is drawing to its end ... Omar Hassan, President of the Islamic Republic of Kamistan (Iran) is dead ... his wife, with the backing of Hassan's cabinet and party, assumes his role and will sign the peace accord ... but the Russians are going to back out of the peace process ... it develops that the Russians were behind the terrorism in New York which is the setting for this season's episodes ... the pardoned ex-Pres. Logan re-entered the scene in the last episode to try and keep the Russians in the peace process ... Logan has maintained unidentified influential contacts in Moscow ... Renee has been murdered ...

Catch the latest full episodes at FOX on Demand - 24 (http://www.fox.com/fod/play.php?sh=twentyfour) ... the next new episode airs at 8:00 p.m. Monday on Fox.

dismayed
04-16-2010, 03:23 PM
This season has been really good and has recaptured some of that energy from the first seasons. A movie with a theatrical release based on the TV series is in the works... can't wait.

gmwise
04-16-2010, 03:28 PM
I can not wait for it to be done with.
I cant wait for LOST to be done as well.
And Heroes, depending on the day of the week, its on or off..lol

Doug Loudenback
04-17-2010, 11:56 AM
This season has been really good and has recaptured some of that energy from the first seasons. A movie with a theatrical release based on the TV series is in the works... can't wait.
Me, too, but the thing about a movie version ... I'd want it to be at least 4 hours!

fromdust
04-17-2010, 12:31 PM
ive seen every season and this season really seems like the rest of them.
dont get me wrong, i like it and all, but it is time to end the series.

cant jack ever catch a break? renee was killed, can he never be happy? something else that bothered me was the revealing of a mole at ctu. really? ctu has the worst hr department of all time as they seem to always have a mole. anyway, these last few episodes look really good and i cant wait to see what happens. hope it goes out with a bang! *maybe super man will finally die?*