View Full Version : 23rd win versus the Atlanta Hawks...

warreng88
01-19-2010, 09:35 AM
I don't know if anyone realizes this yet or not, but this was our 23rd win... We had 23 wins total last season and we are exactly half way through the season... Let that sink in. We are good.

LIL_WAYNE_2012_PREZIDENT
01-19-2010, 09:49 AM
I picked the Thunder to be a playoff team at the beggining of the season
I hold to my predictiona dn I plan on being right

circled9
01-19-2010, 12:25 PM
They have come a long way since that disasterous opening night last year with the Bucks.

My only complaint is doing the stupid DayO thing with the fans unless we are ahead by a bunch with a couple of minutes left to go in the game.

Look up DayO in the Wicylopedia. It is from the Banana Boat Song and is sung by banana pickers after the day is over and they want to go home. Definately not the message we want to send to our players at the beginning of the game or when we are behind.

It does not make us look like a Major League City.

With that exception, this years version of the Thunder is a pleasant surprise.

jstaylor62
01-19-2010, 02:11 PM
Was it just me, or did the Altanta crowd look flat and not into the game?

theparkman81
01-19-2010, 06:43 PM
I happy they match their total wins from last year, I think they will win at least 41 to 43 games.

CCOKC
01-20-2010, 11:22 PM
They have come a long way since that disasterous opening night last year with the Bucks.

My only complaint is doing the stupid DayO thing with the fans unless we are ahead by a bunch with a couple of minutes left to go in the game.

Look up DayO in the Wicylopedia. It is from the Banana Boat Song and is sung by banana pickers after the day is over and they want to go home. Definately not the message we want to send to our players at the beginning of the game or when we are behind.

It does not make us look like a Major League City.

With that exception, this years version of the Thunder is a pleasant surprise.

Just watch a game from any other NBA city on TV. You will realize that there are very few "songs" played during the game that are not played in every NBA arena including the Dayo song. If you want to hear big leauge watch a Laker home game and see what they do to the Dayo song. They throw something like monkey sounds to the end of it and the whole crowd mimics that.