View Full Version : Pharmacy in Midwest City?

oneforone
01-18-2010, 08:00 AM
A friend of mine just started a new health insurance plan that does not include Wallgreens and CVS for pharmacy services.

Does anybody have a recommendation for a mom and pop pharmacy in Midwest City Del City area?

She lives near Marks Prescription Shop and Wilson's Pharmacy. I was wondering if anybody here has shopped at these stores?

usmbubba
01-18-2010, 08:13 AM
Both are excellent, and I believe both deliver if that becomes necessary

bombermwc
01-18-2010, 09:08 AM
The Drug Store...yes that's its name, is where I go. They are owned by Wilson's as well. They are in the white parklawn office building near the hospital. Drive through...usually get your stuff in like 3 minutes...NO waiting anytime I've ever been. Super nice folks that help you out with calling to adjust for insurance, etc. Can help mix up the specialty stuff with great advice too. Mark and Randy (the pharmacists) are EXTREMELY nice folks.

Wambo36
01-18-2010, 10:23 AM
The Drug Store would be my choice as well. Very good people and service.

oneforone
01-18-2010, 11:12 AM
Thank you for the information. I will pass it on to her.

kay
01-18-2010, 10:44 PM
I use Mark's pharmacy and wouldn't go anywhere else. I don't have many monthly prescriptions but they know who I am when I pull up. Most places have you leave the slip and come back in an hour or two but I always get mine in less than 5 minutes and never get out of the car. I would recommend Mark's highly.

ewoodard
01-19-2010, 10:36 AM
My parent's have used Mark's for years. Always friendly and fast. I have never heard of them messing up a prescription either.

bombermwc
01-19-2010, 10:46 AM
Ah, the good ole Marks' vs. Wilson's battle. It will never end...lol :)

mmonroe
01-19-2010, 07:40 PM
My best friend / now brother, works at Mark's... but this cutie from High school works at Wilsons...

Becka
01-19-2010, 09:55 PM
I like Wilson's too. They are good about ordering non-RX items that they don't carry in the store too. Everyone quit carrying my cough medicine "Creomulsion" but I called Wilson's and they ordered it and had it for me the next day and it was even cheaper than Walgreen's was when they carried it.

EBAH
02-25-2010, 11:26 AM
Wilson's is fantastic, I have literally used them for my entire life.