View Full Version : Chris Paul made me an NBA fan again

jstaylor62
01-06-2010, 12:00 PM
After Michael Jordan retired for the last time, I lost interest in the NBA. The NBA seem to embrace their thugs like Allen Iverson. The All-Star riot in Vegas totally turned me off about anything NBA. I was not interested at all. Then Chris Paul came along. His personality and work ethic won me back to the NBA. I'm still a Chris Paul fan, but now I am find that the Thunder as a team have me watching more NBA and keeping up more with the league as a whole.

Hollywood
01-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Don't think Mr. Paul isn't capable of being the same "thug" as Iverson and the others. He isn't the mesiah many make him out to be.

Watson410
01-07-2010, 09:42 PM
What are you talking about?!? He's a good kid, that's unbelievably competitive. What makes you think he's a "thug"?

JohnDenver
01-08-2010, 08:17 AM
I like him as a person, but I hate his titty baby antics on the court. He *never* stops mouthing the officials.

betts
01-08-2010, 08:22 AM
Actually, I think the players on our team set a great example. They're all great kids who play hard, have great attitudes and have no off the court antics that I know of.

Matt
01-08-2010, 10:10 AM
Actually, I think the players on our team set a great example. They're all great kids who play hard, have great attitudes and have no off the court antics that I know of.

Oh, don't kid yourself, our guys get into just as much trouble as anybody else in the league. They just have to go out of town to find it.

On account of there being nothing to do here.

jstaylor62
01-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Oh, don't kid yourself, our guys get into just as much trouble as anybody else in the league. They just have to go out of town to find it.

On account of there being nothing to do here.

Matt, do you have any news report to back up your accusations?

Matt
01-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Matt, do you have any news report to back up your accusations?

Do you mean do I have any news reports to back up my joke about how there's so little to do here that the players have to go out of town to get into trouble?

No, I don't have any news reports to back that up. Sorry.

Laramie
01-13-2010, 10:56 AM
I like him as a person, but I hate his titty baby antics on the court. He *never* stops mouthing the officials.

He (CP3) does ride the officials until he gets what he wants--be it a make-up call or one that might change the direction of the game.